Raina & Rohit - Future Pillars of Team India?

The fact you are doing smileys at the thought of India being knocked out sums it all up.
You are boffing it up mate, i am :laugh: at your repeated wrong predictions (not at India getting knocked out). I am sad India is getting knocked out, but you just went kaput and started predicting Eng is useless, Ind will thrash SA, and Raina and Rohit are legends of future :haha:
You are boffing it up mate' date=' i am :laugh: at your repeated wrong predictions (not at India getting knocked out). I am sad India is getting knocked out, but you just went kaput and started predicting Eng is useless, Ind will thrash SA, and Raina and Rohit are legends of future :haha:[/quote'] We are not going out!
Guest Hiten.
I've criticized them when they did bad' date=' never have I said they are not legends. So, you'd be better off working on those "predictions of yours" which are falling flat. "We will thump SA, England no matter" :winky:[/quote'] Hey that's what fans do..unlike some who start poking fun of those optimism. But then again, I am talking to a realistic person :wall:

Both Rohit and Raina will be back. I like how Nasser Hussein, himself a piss poor ODI batsman, someone who bogged down England middle-order batting for years and years with nudging and fudging, can brand people as 'Oh, he's poor against short-pitched bowling' after seeing them perform for a couple of matches. Lets not forget, we've test match series' in England, New Zealand and West Indies in the last few years. We couldnt have done it if didnt know how to handle short-pitched stuff. We may have been caught a bit unawares this time around, but these two players will be a shining rock in many of our victory crowns in the future.

I have to say that people are putting some crappy opinions about Rohit. I think he is pretty fine decent player of short pitch bowling. Yesterday when he got out to that bouncer, just rite before that delivery, he whacked Edwards for a fantastic boundary. People just remember the dismisal but forget the shots he has played on other bouncers. He is being dragged into this group of "batsmans who can't face short" even though he is good. Stop blindly listening to those commentators.

Lets not allow the sneaky Nasser Hussein to sway our minds totally guys. He did as a commentator, what he did as captain - play mind-games with the opposition teams and fans, by brading our players this and that. It sucks that we lost, but that does not diminish the quality of our boys. We will be back, strongly.

I have to say that people are putting some crappy opinions about Rohit. I think he is pretty fine decent player of short pitch bowling. Yesterday when he got out to that bouncer, just rite before that delivery, he whacked Edwards for a fantastic boundary. People just remember the dismisal but forget the shots he has played on other bouncers. He is being dragged into this group of "batsmans who can't face short" even though he is good. Stop blindly listening to those commentators.
Good point. I think he is a decent player of short pitched bowling , but Raina was always bad.