How to get Chris Gayle out ?

There is absolutely nothing you can do about Gayle. On his day he will demolish the opponent whoever the bowler is. That said he isn't one of the consistent performers around. He's bound to throw his wicket away twice every three games. India should do all that they can such as using a spinner (Maybe Ojha, he takes the pace off the ball very well and the ball dips in the flight) and not providing much pace at the start of the inning but I'm already predicting he's going to fail against India.

Gayle struggles against left armers. Vaas owns him so badly it's not even funny. The other day' date=' he didn't do much against Johnson either. RP or Zak should get him early.[/quote'] I didnt see the game. Did Mitch Johnson trouble him? I think he had a good game.
Play with a red ball. He might not even turn up. :hahaha:
Brilliant. Selecting Agarkar would be about one step forward when bowling to Gayle, and ten steps back against anyone else. If Ishant is good enough to trouble Ponting and turn his technique inside out, if Zaheer can make mincemeat of top left handers like Graeme Smith and if Praveen Kumar could dismiss people like Gilchrist regularly at int'l level and frequently trouble Gautam Gambhir, I'm sure they're all good enough to handle Gayle. At worst Dhoni can always bring himself on to bowl 135 kmh reverse swing.