B +

we have lost just one T20 game.It's not the end of the world.India will pound all the teams in the near future.Mark my words.
yup yup! agreed next match to watch ODI's in windies!! lets hope they rest it out get over the minor blip and kick ass when they get out there (mind the short balls tho!)

yes T20s are meaninless, insignificant.. but our opponents will remember bouncin us out in these 2 matches for the long time to come..and its gonna b bragged about for years untill we put those short balls in its place.. the whole fearlesss rockstar image has been shattered now.. I hope WI produce fast n bouncy pitches for the ODI.. wil be a huge test for the young ones.. lets see.. Go India...

yes T20s are meaninless, insignificant.. but our opponents will remember bouncin us out in these 2 matches for the long time to come..and its gonna b bragged about for years untill we put those short balls in its place.. the whole fearlesss rockstar image has been shattered now.. I hope WI produce fast n bouncy pitches for the ODI.. wil be a huge test for the young ones.. lets see.. Go India...
Zubiiiii!!! :icflove: Yes it should be an intresting game to see windies and india in ODI's so soon after the t20!!

lol at everybody saying T20 is meaningless just bcoz we lost.two years eveybody was jumping around wen we won the T20WC. players were given a royal welcome.it would not have for meaningless games this is a World cup,we were delighted to be world champions in 2007 n now this loss hurts,probably as much as th ODI WC 2007

lol at everybody saying T20 is meaningless just bcoz we lost.two years eveybody was jumping around wen we won the T20WC. players were given a royal welcome.it would not have for meaningless games this is a World cup,we were delighted to be world champions in 2007 n now this loss hurts,probably as much as th ODI WC 2007
I wasn't jumping around. I was glad we won, but I don't rate that win as highly as winning an ODI WC or an overseas test series against a strong nation.
I wasn't jumping around. I was glad we won' date=' but I don't rate that win as highly as winning an ODI WC or an overseas test series against a strong nation.[/quote'] n why is that?i agree that overseas Test win is best.but this was also a World cup like ODI wc.we were the defending champions n couldnt even make the S/F.it hurts.prolly u r saying this coz ODI WC comes in 4 years.but that doesnt make T20 meaningless

i think our team is better odi team compare to 20-20. we have batsmen capable of hitting but they also know how to keep wickets in hand and for this they dont hit mindlessly which is requirement of odis. also it is not bad 20-20 team either the problem is we didnt bat good at first 10 to 12 overs because of short pitch stuff or whatever it is. we perform well at dead overs in all matches in batting. bowling is also not bad but main concern is fielding. fielding is concern since last tour of nz and if we look at last 20-20 world cup we have at least one brilliant run out in every game plus some very good catches. also ipl helps more to the foreign players of SF and SL than our players. i ll be more happy if we keep winning odis like we did in past 2 years or so. and also i think we will be better T-20 side with time progresses and if we employ better plans while we playing 20-20.

I called it chaddi cricket even when we won T20... we lost no big deal at all but guys Dhoni, Raina need to sort of few things. Raina needs to work lot on his attitude. If he cannot hit the ball for 4 and 6, simply rotate the strike wait for the fuller ball. Anyways, we need to face the same team for ODIs soon. We should be prepared but until then, let the kids rest for some time.

Guest gaurav_indian
I called it chaddi cricket even when we won T20... we lost no big deal at all but guys Dhoni, Raina need to sort of few things. Raina needs to work lot on his attitude. If he cannot hit the ball for 4 and 6, simply rotate the strike wait for the fuller ball. Anyways, we need to face the same team for ODIs soon. We should be prepared but until then, let the kids rest for some time.
If and only if indian media allows them to.
i would suggest they head to the Caribbean immediately after the saffer match-10 days on the beach will do wonders.
They need to work on their technique. I am sure Fido Dido $ Co. will ruthlessly test them in WI.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: I want them to prepare bounciest pitches ever. It's a meaningless series and we will get some excellent practice.