Day-Night Test Cricket - good idea or bad one ?

Day/Night isn't really "night" time though is it? I forget what time the games finish here when its day night :S I wouldn't like seeing tests played day/night though, it would just seem an awkward schedule that doesn't fit to the way it currently is, e.g. breaks for lunch/tea or whatever.

fantastic idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 test cricket needs CROWDS. no crowds, no survival for test cricket. ppl work during day so they cant see test matchs. this problem can be easily solved with d/n test matches. i also think its about time tests were played in colored clothing and with white ball. also reduce number of days from 5 to 3 or something like that so teams play attacking cricket at all timez. these are all fantastic ideas to make test cricket popular again so it doesnt diee now cricket is evolving and test cricket shud be changed to suit lifestyle of modern day ppl who dont give a chuck bout long five day cricket which doeznt guarantee result

BAD BAD IDEA !!! Test cricket is the one aspect of the game that should remain traditional. The crowds will come when the contest is good. Aus vs Ind in 2007/08 was a strong crowd, as was Aus vs South Africa in 2008/09. They just need to schedule games better so that at least 2 of the first 4 days coincide with a weekend. Im pretty sure the Ashes will have a strong crowd.