The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Does anyone here work for BAE Systems => British Aerospace Engineering Systems ? Dream job in a dream company. I'd give a arm and a leg to work for these people.
I've worked on two projects with BAE ppl. Overhyped bunch of no-gooders.. (no offence).

Did you work within BAE as an employee or was their work sub contracted out to another specialized company that required their employers to work in collaboration with yours ?
The projects encompassed several organizations like SRI, BAE, mine, and others. The people I worked with were BAE employees, not contractors.. and I was probably a little harsh in my critique.. In my experience, I've found that they tend to overcomplicate simple tasks, and end up lagging behind in their deadlines.

The projects encompassed several organizations like SRI' date=' BAE, mine, and others. The people I worked with were BAE employees, not contractors.. and I was probably a little harsh in my critique.. In my experience, I've found that they tend to overcomplicate simple tasks, and end up lagging behind in their deadlines.[/quote'] Thats what happens when they dole out Fellowships to not-so-bright local citizens as opposed to merit bases fellowships. In the Aerospace dept. in my university, IIT toppers had to grind through 3 years of TA (17-18k PA) doing their PhD. , while some clearly mediocre Americans were awarded 30K PA fellowships by US govt, and later hired by BAE/Boeing/other such companies. I mean I know they have to support local talent, but they are clearly not getting the best brains.

I hate be spectacled women. This is an incident that happened just hours ago. There was a woman walking in front of me, she looked gorgeous from behind. I wanted to catch a glimpse of her face, luckily she turned back but to my dismay she was wearing glasses.:doh: I don't care how good a lady looks, if she wears glasses,she wont get any attention from me:-D. Is there any one outta there who don't prefer women with glasses?:eyedance:
sridev's bro, What if you marry someone who after a couple of years after marriage requires spectactles? Will you try to force her to wear contacts (suppose she disagrees? good luck with that :D)

Guest Gunner
^^ The best solution lol Oh man its Monday tomorrow, back to my 9-5 :(( Who's dreading work 2moro?
Moi. I am rejoining work after 5 weeks of vacation. Man, life sucks.