Congratulations Austraaaaliaaaaa!!!!

200 overs - target 540 odd. That's like < 3 RPO. I think Aus will do it. The pitch is easing down - Ponting, Clarke and North is form. You read it here first, that Aus will win this test with a 200 by Ponting and 100s by Mini- Ponting (Pup) and North. Go Ponting, gem of a human being. Win it for humanity!!!!!

coffee rules i think u aretoo optimistic about aussies and i think aussies cant draw this match favourites are obviously england and 546 is not a joke got that aussie will lose by a big margin they may get 300-350 but it ll not be an easy chase i think england are clear favourites by ways of betting i ll bet 20 million on england winning if u say........if u agree to bet PM me today before the game starts OK

Are you kidding. I'll be surprised if any of the folks who want eng to win actually live here. I dont like the Aussies much. But boy do I hate England. Can you imagine how smug the likes of Mark Nicholas and the Boycott are going to be if england win. Not to mention the nauseating gloating from the papers. Id have to cut myself off from all media for a week. Its why I dont want most things english/British to succeed, in sport anyway- all the talk around Andy Murray can be pretty annoying. COME ON YOU AUSSIES. It wont happen, but Im rooting Aus all the flamin way. australia-map-flag.jpgAustralia-Cricket.jpgcricket_australia-cap.jpg