Letter to cricinfo Editor

vvvslaxman

08/25/2009 Hello Sir, I am an ardent cricket fan writing from Pakistan. There is an increasing trend that cricinfo is covering cricket events of India more than cricket events of Pakistan. Last week my cousin who changed his name into Abdul Ass who is a fan of Salman Butt scored a 50 in my backyard. But no news about it on cricinfo. It was a glaring omission. If this continues to be the trend cricinfo repercussions will be severe. We will stage protest by hiding behind flowerpots and pretending to be dead on the middle of the road. You are paying too much attention to Ashes. We would understand if England had played Sajid Mohammad, Adil Rashid, Kabir Ali, Owais Shah. But without them playing for England it is blatant bias you give more importance to Ashes. Even if we don't have any cricket we would like to be the focal point that way we can call your site unbiased and neutral. It is a shame you have not dedicated something called Afridi Zone. We have plenty of domestic matches going around. Osama XI vs Musharraf XI, Dawood XI vs Miandad XI. But none of them get any attention as an India vs Australia series gets. We strongly resent this. You should immediately issue an apology to Pakistan. Ramiz Raja, Younis Khan, Ejaz Butt, Inti Alam all share the same sentiment. They also want an apology. To top everything the most insulting thing was there was no advertisement Pakistan manufactured underwears on cricinfo. We hope you address the above mentioned issues. Otherwise we will shamelessly continue to visit the site and develop heartburns Insallah

lol.....some of these idiots don't understand that cricinfo uses geographical content targeting. The log in from the UK and expect to see Pakistan related content on the home page. And then they get irritated finding that Ashes is getting more in news than their seven-in-a-row collapse. And advertisement? You have to buy the spots....thats how an ad appears on a site. Cricinfo has nothing to do with it.

The thing is.. they want the images on the website to be in certain way. They want the picture of their player hitting a six not getting bowled. They have some insane expectations. As soon as they visit cricinfo they want some 3D image popping up from the site saying "Pakistan zindabad".

08/25/2009 Hello Sir, I am an ardent cricket fan writing from Pakistan. There is an increasing trend that cricinfo is covering cricket events of India more than cricket events of Pakistan. Last week my cousin who changed his name into Abdul Ass who is a fan of Salman Butt scored a 50 in my backyard. But no news about it on cricinfo. It was a glaring omission. If this continues to be the trend cricinfo repercussions will be severe. We will stage protest by hiding behind flowerpots and pretending to be dead on the middle of the road. You are paying too much attention to Ashes. We would understand if England had played Sajid Mohammad, Adil Rashid, Kabir Ali, Owais Shah. But without them playing for Englandit is blatant bias you give more importance to Ashes. Even if we don't have any cricket we would like to be the focal point that way we can call your site unbiased and neutral. It is a shame you have not dedicated something called Afridi Zone. We have plenty of domestic matches going around. Osama XI vs Musharraf XI, Dawood XI vs Miandad XI. But none of them get any attention as an India vs Australia series gets. We strongly resent this. You should immediately issue an apology to Pakistan.Ramiz Raja, Younis Khan, Ejaz Butt, Inti Alam all share the same sentiment. They alsowant an apology. To top everything the most insulting thing was there was no advertisement Pakistan manufactured underwears on cricinfo. We hope you address the above mentioned issues.Otherwise we will shamelessly continue to visit the site and develop heartburns Insallah
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: My goodness me, what humour, what wit. Dont hold back :winky:

Is it not same for bollywood? :D
Exactly.:D
Absolutely. They watch every movie (on pirated copies) and the don't forget to abuse Indian movies. They follow the Indian fashion and trends and then don't forget to abuse our culture. Serious identity crisis.