Semi Final Lineup Officially Decided

Re: Semi Final Lineup Officially Decided

really even the spots are decided already?? or we are not expecting any upsets? soo rest of those four games are completely useless??
aus runrate = +2.028 New Zealand runrate = +1.068 nz would have to defeat aus pretty comprehensivly to take no. 1 spot..

Re: Semi Final Lineup Officially Decided

really even the spots are decided already?? or we are not expecting any upsets? soo rest of those four games are completely useless??
aus runrate = +2.028 New Zealand runrate = +1.068 nz would have to defeat aus pretty comprehensivly to take no. 1 spot..
but as per my understanding.. if NZ defeats AUS,.. they will be no. 1 because of that win.. NRR is the 2nd factor to break that tie..

Re: Semi Final Lineup Officially Decided I need not say whom I would like to win. There are few Sri Lankan mates around and I can given them a hard time. Already the mind games have started among us folks. We are a bit tentative to write off Sri Lanka considering they have done well against NZ over the last couple of years. All said and done semis is a different day. None of the past records can be quoted, anyone that plays good cricket on that day will win. I think NZ has way better batting than Sri Lanka. If Bondy gets Jayasuriya early then things can get interesting.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Semi Final Lineup Officially Decided in last three world cups ustralia as finalist has been comon feature but other team has been from sub-continent , hoefully even this time it will be srilanak and unlike other subcontinental teams they will beat them just like in 96