Was Agarkar more tailunted than Akram?

lol are you forgetting what Junaid Khan did to Indian batsmen when Pak toured India? Pakistan batted poorly in England, that was the reason for not winning a match. Junaid was using bottlecaps too, right? I am a Pak fan but i respect the Indian team for their achievements. Its fanatics like you (on both sides) who are the problem.
Topic bw wasim and agarkar.
lol are you forgetting what Junaid Khan did to Indian batsmen when Pak toured India? Junaid Khan 4 Wickets vs India - 1st ODI India vs Pakistan - 30 December 2012 - YouTube Pakistan batted poorly in England, that was the reason for not winning a match. Junaid was using bottlecaps too, right? I am a Pak fan but i respect the Indian team for their achievements. Its fanatics like you (on both sides) who are the problem.
So you are suggesting junaid is better than akram. What a laughable idea
lol are you forgetting what Junaid Khan did to Indian batsmen when Pak toured India? Junaid Khan 4 Wickets vs India - 1st ODI India vs Pakistan - 30 December 2012 - YouTube Pakistan batted poorly in England, that was the reason for not winning a match. Junaid was using bottlecaps too, right? I am a Pak fan but i respect the Indian team for their achievements. Its fanatics like you (on both sides) who are the problem.
are you forgetting what dhawan did to ATG Junaid in CT? :cantstop:
^ OMG...!!! A Boundary...??? WOW C'mon yar ab yeh standard reh gya hey? (14 balls, 8 DOTS, 2 FOURS btw and yeah that's Massive from Dhawan, Agree)
if getting kohli`s wkt twice makes him junaid`s bunny,its fair to say a couple of boundary by dhawan makes junaid dhawan`s bunny :two_thumbs_up: (derived from lahori logic)

who cares about Junaid ...please stick to the topic of two ATGs/Pantheons/ Legends of cricketing world Sir Agarkar and Akram. Another short coming for Sir Agarkar was his height ...I believe he must be 5'6"or 7" which is 1/4 of Akram's height and had Shoulders designed for making Jalebi & Halwa not bowling missiles at 150 KPH.

if getting kohli`s wkt twice thrice makes him junaid`s bunny' date=its fair to say a couple of boundary by dhawan makes junaid dhawan`s bunny :two_thumbs_up: (derived from lahori logic)
Something wayy ahead of Lahori logic... Ludhianvi logic I guess :hmmm: