AP CM YSR missing !!!!

cндябеяs

NEW DELHI: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Wednesday afternoon joined the search for a missing helicopter carrying Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, pressing four choppers into service, an official said. "We have deployed four helicopters for the rescue mission. They include two Chetaks, besides one Mi-8 and one ALH (advanced light helicopter)," an IAF spokesman here said. Addressing a press conference in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Chief Secretary Ramakant Reddy said the chief minister remains untraced after his helicopter went missing amid bad weather Wednesday morning. He said the government had not been in touch with the chief minister since 9.45 a.m. "So far we have not been able to get any confirmation (about the chief minister)," he said. "It is possible that because of the strong winds and heavy rains, it may have landed in some unfamiliar area," he said. "If you land in an unfamiliar forest area, getting out will be very difficult," he added. YSR, as the chief minister is known, Wednesday morning took off in the helicopter from Hyderabad. It went off the radar amid inclement weather. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/Indian-Air-Force-joins-search-for-YSRs-missing-chopper-/articleshow/4964444.cms

Stop the Aaj-Tak-ish news dude.
Oh come on.. Whats so Aajtak-ish about that? I didn’t ask if he was abducted by aliens.. If an Indian Prime Minister could be shot down by her own body-guards and another one killed by a suicide bomber, you think an Indian chief minister cannot fall prey to the same fate?

Oh come on.. Whats so Aajtak-ish about that? I didn’t ask if he was abducted by aliens.. If an Indian Prime Minister could be shot down by her own body-guards and another one killed by a suicide bomber' date=' you think an Indian chief minister cannot fall prey to the same fate?[/quote'] Seriously dude. :blink:

Seriously dude. :blink:
I am sorry mate, but if I was part of the investigative agency that is searching for the CM, I will not rule out ANY possibility to ensure make my search for him as comprehensive as possible. If I am just going assume he died in a crash and keep combing those forests for days to come and for all you know, his kidnapper might have landed the chopper somewhere else, transferred the CM to another vehicle and may try to move him somewhere else by land.