14 off 45 !!!!!!

Texy

To me KKD is a bigger concern than Dravid. At least Dravid blocked out 5 overs from Bond with new ball. If not for him' date= Bond would have run through the side. Thought admit that a strike rate of 30 in a ODI is not great.
That is just an assumption. Karthik was playing Bond with ease. He just got a rough decision. Ball was clearly going down the leg side.
To me KKD is a bigger concern than Dravid. At least Dravid blocked out 5 overs from Bond with new ball. If not for him' date= Bond would have run through the side. Thought admit that a strike rate of 30 in a ODI is not great.
That was far more important than a good SR. That is why we did what did not happen in the last 11 matches there. He stood there and withered the storm and we are asking why he was not running?
That is just an assumption. Karthik was playing Bond with ease. He just got a rough decision. Ball was clearly going down the leg side.
Its an assumption, but not without basis. Bond is deadly with new ball and it requires some one SRT or Dravid's caliber to negotiate his spell. KKD has been given plenty of chances and still sucks - period!

What everyone is missing is that 16 from 45 in any form of the game is far more acceptable if your ability to make it count e.g convert to say a 75 from 95 is high. Ok he didn't do that today but that ability to convert is something Dravid possesses in buckets, perhaps more than any other batsman. That's his role in the side, that's how he plays, and that's how he got to be the great batsman that he is. A Tendulkar scratching around for 15 from 45, however, would annoy me far more because I know he has other gears that suit him better. It's all about congruency. Congruency between personal styles and team goals. How much of Tendulkar's strike rate should one assign to Dravid given the latter's very existence allows the former to play with more freedom?

Stop blaming Dravid!! He luked as gud as Sachin..till his stay at the crease.Its unfortunate he got out.But the way he played out the spell of Bond was worth appreciation. Dont worry R.D. is back and dis time he wont dissapoint. And remember one more thng. The pitches in Sri Lanka are the worst u'll get so plz judge Dravid's performance in CT!!:winky:

the other day someone was preachin me how i shudnt bring in stuff frm the green pee park... :whack: on a side note, MSD remains not out and improves his avg....selfish.. :-D
That's because the user is right here to discuss, dumbass :haha:
Stop blaming Dravid!! He luked as gud as Sachin..till his stay at the crease.Its unfortunate he got out.But the way he played out the spell of Bond was worth appreciation. Dont worry R.D. is back and dis time he wont dissapoint. And remember one more thng. The pitches in Sri Lanka are the worst u'll get so plz judge Dravid's performance in CT!!:winky:
appreciate your confidence! :yay: i wonder even at this time when everyone scores freely, how he managed to make it look like a test innings!
Stop blaming Dravid!! He luked as gud as Sachin.....e played out the spell of Bond was worth appreciation............
Higlight :hehe:
Dravid's SR is ok today considering tht we were chasing a smallish total... however if he plays like this in other matches when need to score more, then its a problem... anyways i hope he wont play like this in future.. but saying he looked as good as sachin is sheer nonsense....:whack:.
Dravid's SR is ok today considering tht we were chasing a smallish total... however if he plays like this in other matches when need to score more, then its a problem... anyways i hope he wont play like this in future.. but saying he looked as good as sachin is sheer nonsense....:whack:.
Exactly. Sachin was scoring amid some very good bowling in difficult conditions.
but saying he looked as good as sachin is sheer nonsense....
No bro am not talking any nonsense. If u look at Yuvraj, and Karthi'ks innings. Dravid hardly looked like getting out. Rather dan bashing Dravid. We must feel gud abt the fact dat where a batsman like Yuvraj was feeling uncomfortable.Dravid looked rock Solid. And u need a player like Dravid who will be the pivot of the Team. We have too many strokemakers if Dravid can stay at the crease and score around a SR of 75 i thnk we sud take dat. :)