14 off 45 !!!!!!

Texy

No bro am not talking any nonsense. If u look at Yuvraj, and Karthi'ks innings. Dravid hardly looked like getting out. Rather dan bashing Dravid. We must feel gud abt the fact dat where a batsman like Yuvraj was feeling uncomfortable.Dravid looked rock Solid. And u need a player like Dravid who will be the pivot of the Team. We have too many strokemakers if Dravid can stay at the crease and score around a SR of 75 i thnk we sud take dat. :)
we need rocks in TESTS in ODIs and T20 we need RIVERS,At least SRT look like a STREAM,It was okay today bt in a more scoring game he will be bashed in to oblivion,i will wait till he plays MENDIS BTW welcome to ICF dear friend
we need rocks in TESTS in ODIs and T20 we need RIVERS' date='At least SRT look like a STREAM,It was okay today bt in a more scoring game he will be bashed in to oblivion,[b'] Yup. That's something I am also waiting to watch. Hope he spent some time with Sachin. If Yuvi can play Mendis with help from Sachin, why not Rahul?
we need rocks in TESTS in ODIs and T20 we need RIVERS' date='At least SRT look like a STREAM,It was okay today bt in a more scoring game he will be bashed in to oblivion,[b'] Yup. That's something I am also waiting to watch. Hope he spent some time with Sachin. If Yuvi can play Mendis with help from Sachin, why not Rahul?
i'm praying he does play mendis well....everyone seems to be reading him better...........
Exactly. Sachin was scoring amid some very good bowling in difficult conditions.
difficult conditions sure but very good bowling?? Bond bowled a terrible first spell, especially to Tendulkar...lots of short and wide, misdirected short ones. You could tell his slower ones from a mile away. Vettori bowled great as usual but at the start of the innings NZ was allowed to look good because Dravid stonewalled. On the topic, it's just one game and Dravid was playing his role. He wasn't looking to score boundaries, his job was to keep Tendulkar company and that's what he did in a 50 run partnership. When he needs to pick up the scoring, he will.
difficult conditions sure but very good bowling?? Bond bowled a terrible first spell, especially to Tendulkar...lots of short and wide, misdirected short ones. You could tell his slower ones from a mile away. Vettori bowled great as usual but at the start of the innings NZ was allowed to look good because Dravid stonewalled. On the topic, it's just one game and Dravid was playing his role. He wasn't looking to score boundaries, his job was to keep Tendulkar company and that's what he did in a 50 run partnership. When he needs to pick up the scoring, he will.
I'm going to bookmark this response till next match

I DONT KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS PANICKING SO EARLY?Dravid's true worth will be known in SA where the ball will be nose high.yesterday,we were chasing 155 n Bond was a main threat.i'm sure MSD would have instructed RD to see off Bond.if RD has gotten out looking to score,Bond could have caused havoc. n to those who think Virat Kohli or Badrinath would have done a better job,thats utter BS.Bond would eaten them up for dinner.RD 's presence also allowed Raina to play at 6 where the ball got soft n bouncers werent any problems even though Vettori brought back Bond

I just can't help but feel Dravid will be holding back this team from achieving these things...and the sad part is its all because of some stupid T-20. And stop exaggerating SA pitches..if anything they are going to be spinner friendly or flat most of the time as CBF said..we saw that in IPL.
IPL was arranged at a short notice.the pitches werent prepared properly.n in September SA pitches are usually bouncy. n i'm sure if needed RD wont mind going for his shots.yesterday we chased a small score n we just needed to avoid early collapse n RD ensured that.he has a 50 off 22 balls,remember?