No team can match us, boasts South Africa star Steyn

Feed

I actually dont think this SA side is unbeatable . >Steyn is as bad as Sharma in ODI's & can be very expensive >over rated batting linup with the likes of Amla and Prince . who are no good for ODI's and an out of form Gibbs . >Parnell has impressed me a lot , but still untested in ODI's . >spin attack is decent at best . I have a feeling NZ will beat them in the league phase & wont count out England upsetting them as well
England? The team who almost got white washed by the minnow aussies? I believe it was 6-1:giggle: Saffies are the best team going into this tournament and dont even forget the home field advantage they'll be enjoying. 1. Steyn is the best fast bowler in the world right now, name me one bowler who's ahead of him. 2. Overrated batting lineup? They have the likes of Smith, Ab, Duminy and Kallis..Their batting line up runs very deep my friend and I think their batting is actually better than india at the moment (No Sehwag). 3. Parnell will be all right, they got good bench. 4. True, but not too many quality spinners these days anyway so they'll pull through.
England? The team who almost got white washed by the minnow aussies? I believe it was 6-1:giggle: Saffies are the best team going into this tournament and dont even forget the home field advantage they'll be enjoying. 1. Steyn is the best fast bowler in the world right now, name me one bowler who's ahead of him. 2. Overrated batting lineup? They have the likes of Smith, Ab, Duminy and Kallis..Their batting line up runs very deep my friend and I think their batting is actually better than india at the moment (No Sehwag). 3. Parnell will be all right, they got good bench. 4. True, but not too many quality spinners these days anyway so they'll pull through.
the same England side trashed SA 4-0 , last time they played bilateral series ..in spite of the recent ODI series , Eng has quite a few match winners to upset SA ...England may not be good enuf to win consistently , but on their day can beat any side (watch out for their new opener ) Steyn is the best bowler in Tests , not ODI's I rate only Smith , AB (best batsmen currently) & Kallis , Duminy is overrated . Spin will be a factor in this CT , so it is a weakness
the same England side trashed SA 4-0 , last time they played bilateral series ..in spite of the recent ODI series , Eng has quite a few match winners to upset SA ...England may not be good enuf to win consistently , but on their day can beat any side (watch out for their new opener ) Steyn is the best bowler in Tests , not ODI's I rate only Smith , AB (best batsmen currently) & Kallis , Duminy is overrated . Spin will be a factor in this CT , so it is a weakness
Everyone has their days. Even Bangladesh could beat India on their days, so that logic fails..And almost every country got match winners in their sides and besides Strauus; gimme one Batsman that england could rely on. LOL how is Kallis Overrated? He averages 45 and is regarding as the best All-Rounder in the world. Duminy is not overrated, hes one of the best emerging player at the moment right now..Now somebody like him is the definition of a "match winner".

hmm Saffies usually win all their opening games and then go on to choke during the crucial ones..now that they have almost lost this one does that mean they would go on to win the tournament..hmm interesting..i am now putting my money on them for sure! but have to say this..for all the boastful talk before the match, they sure got it back!!

hmm Saffies usually win all their opening games and then go on to choke during the crucial ones..now that they have almost lost this one does that mean they would go on to win the tournament..hmm interesting..i am now putting my money on them for sure! but have to say this..for all the boastful talk before the match, they sure got it back!!
Recall WC 03 opening game dude. WI won their opening game due to Lara's brillance and RSA failed to qualify for super 6 :giggle: http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/65235.html
Everyone has their days. Even Bangladesh could beat India on their days, so that logic fails..And almost every country got match winners in their sides and besides Strauus; gimme one Batsman that england could rely on. LOL how is Kallis Overrated? He averages 45 and is regarding as the best All-Rounder in the world. Duminy is not overrated, hes one of the best emerging player at the moment right now..Now somebody like him is the definition of a "match winner".
Strauss has been in decent form , but not a gr8 ODI player ...Bopara, Shah, Wright , Prior , Collingwood is not a bad batting lineup & was very impressed with their new opener ..its not the same as bangla beating India , on potential SA are only slight favs imo . I said dumminy is overrated , not kallis ... JPD is a good player at best , whos had an amazing start to his intl career ...but still dont see anything special about him , no way a match winner . btw the invincibles lost today :giggle: