Stress Busters

ludhianvi

So what do you do to take out your stress? Any habits or routines in particular? I usually go and play cricket in my room with the 'bowling machine' (ball with string attached to ceiling) and whack the ball really hard into other furniture. Really good exercise and playing cricket at the same time. Although, I did pull my shoulder yesterday for some reason. What about you guys?

I usually call 2 friends who are in India and we make a conference which lasts atleast 1-2 hours and in that conversation we discuss about what we will do when I will come to India, the places we will go to etc etc Mussorie, Nainital, Around India in 30 days etc etc. and they keep saying JALDI AAH YAAR (come soon).. I haven't been to India in ages so its always fun to talk about all this stuff and plan things. I love to plan which diverts my mind and almost feels like heaven.

A combo of listening to music, exercising, cooking (though i rarely ever spend more than 20 mins at a stretch in the kitchen..:D), watching comedy videos (Top Gear is an all-time favorite) and going for substantial walks. (3-4 miles) Recently, i found a new technique - Pummel my body with wildly fluctuating outside temperatures. After a good workout, i hit the Sauna for about 15-20 mins. The 160 degree, moisture filled air does test your mind/body, especially since you're already busted from the workout. Then, head for a quick shower (cold water), jump into the pool for 2,3 'laps' after that ( Right now, i cant swim more than 15-20 m at a stretch). After the pool, i help myself to the jacuzzi for another 10-15 mins. Going from 72 degree water to 115 degree water is again, a very unique feeling. I find this routine VERY relaxing. I try to do it at least once a week.

think about good things in my life ... family ' date='health, professional success ... think How much I have achieved and how much I have ... it makes me feel happy.[/quote'] Normally I do wudu (abulation) and pray Namaz .... after i finish its amazing , like some1 has opened a shower to cool my brains.