India's best chance to qualify

The Outsider

if Dhoni loses to WI' date=' he needs to resign and stay in SA for his own benefit.[/quote'] There's a small percentage of chance that this might actually happen too. This Indian team reminds me of the 1990's team where we relied on certain individuals to shine to win (mainly SRT). So far Yuvraj bailed us out in quite a few games and with him injured our middle order is exposed. Forget the bowling - we never really threatened anyone in it, but our batting voes just shows that the progress made by Dhoni to create a collective team effort rather than relying on individual efforts has been heavily wasted as the young guns are not stepping up.
There's a small percentage of chance that this might actually happen too. This Indian team reminds me of the 1990's team where we relied on certain individuals to shine to win (mainly SRT). So far Yuvraj bailed us out in quite a few games and with him injured our middle order is exposed. Forget the bowling - we never really threatened anyone in it, but our batting voes just shows that the progress made by Dhoni to create a collective team effort rather than relying on individual efforts has been heavily wasted as the young guns are not stepping up.
we missing key pieces but losing to 2nd class WI ? no way can we allow that to slide without any victims. Don't let me avatar fool you, Dhoni is the man but if Yuvi, Sehwag or even G-man gives us a beter chance then why not give them a shot?

We also hate to Lose All Indians should support us as we will do our job and that is to go all out to beat the Auss We will make sure that we continue winning and I look forward for an exciting India vs WI match. I assure every Indian that Pakistan Team will give 100%. We all need to be positive and we should stop bulling eachother as still the Goras laugh on us. Its time we should change our approch towards eachother. Ricky men will go down and you make sure Dhoni's men give a beating to the Kallas Hope to lock hones with team India in the Final

All Indians should support us as we will do our job and that is to go all out to beat the Auss We will make sure that we continue winning and I look forward for an exciting India vs WI match. I assure every Indian that Pakistan Team will give 100%. We all need to be positive and we should stop bulling eachother as still the Goras laugh on us. Its time we should change our approch towards eachother. Ricky men will go down and you make sure Dhoni's men give a beating to the Kallas Hope to lock hones with team India in the Final
Sounds good! but it has to happen in real...! :two_thumbs_up: anyway expecting famous Indo-Pak Final! :pray:
1. If WI score 200, India will have to get the target in 31 overs 2. If WI score 150, India will have to get the target in 29 overs These are very realistic targets. .
Dont think u guys can get 200 in 31 overs....even though the WI team is weak..they do have a decent pace attack..as the Aussies found out..so its gonna be tough for u guys as well.. but 150 in 30 overs is getable with your batting attack...thats more realistic but all this comes in to play only if Pakis beat Aus....as a neutral's view..I dont think that will happen... even if Pakis beat Aus..it'll be by a small margin.... but even that with the unpredictable pakistan team blowing hot & cold as quickly as the breeze turns direction...dont think that will happen..
Well, it's a given Pakistan will somehow have to beat Australia but because we are playing at the Wanderers tomorrow against WI if we win the toss we'll have a good chance to qualify. Even assuming Pakistan beats Australia by the smallest margin, Australia's NRR will be +0.5 If we win the toss we must bowl and on this pitch it's a good chance we can wrap up WI cheaply. 1. If WI score 200, India will have to get the target in 31 overs 2. If WI score 150, India will have to get the target in 29 overs These are very realistic targets. If we bat first we will have to win the match by 104 runs which is a tough ask, but for every run the Pakistanis beat Australia by this difference will come down. Yes, a bit of luck with the toss is required, but it's not doom and gloom yet.
does Dhoni know this?? he lost the toss twice and he was made to chase.. one he lost and the other one h cud have bee chasing 300+ this time when he wins the toss hes gonna b like.. we r batting 1st.. then we hava good chance of winning.. :giggle: afterall our captain is the guy who believes tht playing 5 bowlers made a big difference for India against ozzz...
does Dhoni know this?? he lost the toss twice and he was made to chase.. one he lost and the other one h cud have bee chasing 300+ this time when he wins the toss hes gonna b like.. we r batting 1st.. then we hava good chance of winning.. :giggle: afterall our captain is the guy who believes tht playing 5 bowlers made a big difference for India against ozzz...
Dhoni cant bowl, when so stupidous bowlers like Rp, Bhajaaan, Ishaaant are there! Do you expect him to take a ball! :WTF: Big Guns are out of fire.... plenty of experience in vain. also u cant count a team performance, when such unfortunate decsions come to play! i would say we are unfortunate! His actions are always wiser! dont make fkn posts pls!