A great and noble seventh anniversary (Belated)

Mr. Wicket

Actually, Border who was the interim coach of Aussies on that tour, verbally humiliated Pakistan in such a manner that would have shamed most international sides. http://www.cricinfo.com/wisdenalmanack/content/current/story/155916.html This was in response to Pak's Richard Pybus' moronic comment about Aus side on the decline - after his own pathetic side got rolled over for 52 and 58. Border's response from the above article:

As temperatures rose, tempers frayed. Pakistan's coach, Richard Pybus, ruffled Australian feathers by suggesting that all was "not well" within the camp, and that Waugh's team was "at the end of an era". The second statement had some merit but might have been better timed, given Pakistan's capitulation in the Second Test. "If I was him," retorted Allan Border, an Australian selector, "I'd be keeping my mouth shut. Let's see if they can score 60 next time they bat. Most second-grade sides could do better than his national side."
Don't need a DVD for this. Highlights for this match can fit on a floppy. :D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You cold hearted SOB :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

BTW I will also point out that: - Danish Kaneria conceded more runs in a single innings than all 11 Paki batsmen could score in 2 innings! - Saqlain's bowling spell lasted longer than either Pakistan innings. - The mighty mighty Razzaq scored 4 and retired hurt after 13 balls. Obviously Popeye did not eat his spinach. Three years later the great mighty Mazzaq ate his spinach and made another 4 runs in a knock against Australia at Melbourne - but on that occasion he lasted 76 balls (s/r: 5.26) and remained not out! - Toffee Kumar made a pair. He also got run out without facing a ball in the second innings. That is a feat that Sehwag cannot top, as Toffee Kumar is obviously a better batsman than him. - For once Pakistan didn't bowl more no-balls than their opponents! :two_thumbs_up: