Is it too early for Sudeep Tyagi?

rkt.india

I am asking a question here. India have a tendency to pick pace bowlers early. They do good for 1 years and then becomes useless. In case of Sudeep Tyagi, is it right or wrong to pick him because he has not played many List A games and has been inconsistent.

Probably yes. I think he can be a bit wayward as in Irani were he bowled poorly(sree bowled brilliantly by the way in Irani and Challenger). Hope it was a one off and he is pace with a radar! Lets see though. I am excited to see him bowl and if nothing else see the action etc. Lets see is he has the potential if not at the moment the finished artiicle. Probably be good for him to be in squad and give him a chance to taste the big time and learn and improve from it!

Thats why sree ommission is a shocker. We are a gambling on a rookie. Cutting the nose of to spite the face
I wouldn't mind Sree vs the Aussies, coz I'm sure they absolutely hate him, probably more than Bhaji. It could pay off in wickets if they go after him, but if he loses it we could be screwed

I highly doubt that he'll be picked during the ODI series or at max he'd get a game or two. Dhoni is going to persist with Ishant for most of the games and if India manages to shut the series in say about 5 games, then we will see Tyagi in India colors. Dropping RP means that PK will have his spot reserved whereas Nehra will lead the pack and IS will be just there. I feel India will go with this side for most of the games in this series. Veeru SRT GG Raina Yuvi Virat MSD Bhajji Mishra/PK IS Nehra That is one strong batting line up and a very formidable ODI side. Australia will have a hard time in India, IMO. Ishant's mediocrity won't be noticed in this series because part-timers in India are very handy and they'll manage to restrict the aussies to a decent score. I am disappointed in Dhoni/selectors for not dropping IS. If RD can be dropped without any substantial proof, IS's performances demand him to be dropped. I guess no point in moaning now. P.S: Sree should have been picked instead of IS :(( P. P.S: aah forgot about Munaf. I guess Tyagi will not be seen in this series because Munaf will be given more preference than the rookie himself.

The early an Indian bowler play International, the better. I don't think any Indian bowler who would play 5 years in Ranji and then make international debut would do any great rite away too. It's not that he has been picked from a school or college team. It's good he is getting an exposuer at the international level. When he would recieve that Odi cap from Tendulkar's hand in first odi against Aus, It will be the time he would realize that he has to serve our country for another 15+ years. The guy is our future let me tell you.

Better try new guys rather old losers .. One thing I would say .. sreesanth should be part of team .. I really don't know wht's the thing abt his behavior etc ... The simple thing is he takes wickets .. tht should be wht matter .. Role model etc my a^& .. who the hell would follow a bowler who goes for 7rpo in every match ..

No Indian bowler can bowl yorkers day in and out. Sadly' date=' it's the Indian genes.[/quote'] Zak used to bowl yorkers consistently in the death overs when he was fit.. Irfan could also bowl yorker initially in death though later on he lost his touch.. I would say many Indian bowlers bowl yorkers barring maybe Ishant who relies more on bounce