India - Australia ODI series, 2009 : Predictions

SachDan

LOL @ those who think Aussies will beat us. 5-2 to India. We will shut this series in 4th or 5th game itself B->
I think it will go down the wire and the 7th match will be the decider. I am saying this only because of the fact that our most consistent bowler zak is not there:(( but India will keep the glory at the end :yay:
I think it will go down the wire and the 7th match will be the decider. I am saying this only because of the fact that our most consistent bowler zak is not there:(( but India will keep the glory at the end :yay:
:poink: When in India, you don't rely on bowling. We have firepower in our batting line up and that'll be enough to tackle the Aussies B-> Ahun Ahun Ahun Ahun :eyedance:

want 5-2 india. think it will be 5-2 aussies. our bowling has been total cr@p of late and the assies are getting their act together. it will require a near perfect performance from our boys to win this series. that said, can't wait for it to begin.

want 5-2 india. think it will be 5-2 aussies. our bowling has been total cr@p of late and the assies are getting their act together. it will require a near perfect performance from our boys to win this series. that said, can't wait for it to begin.
Last time hero was Symonds. Hussey might not match him with his current form. Ponting will score 1 100 in the first ODI and then he can be controlled. It is their bowling that is same as last time. Have to see our younger bats compared to Ganguly and Dravid of last time.
Last time hero was Symonds. Hussey might not match him with his current form. Ponting will score 1 100 in the first ODI and then he can be controlled. It is their bowling that is same as last time. Have to see our younger bats compared to Ganguly and Dravid of last time.
Last time we won one of the match due to Murali Karthik and Zaheer Khan batting. Australia couldn't break them for 80 odd runs if i am right.
How was the today's Delhi pitch. They wanted to create Delhi's track as the most fastest wicket in the country but they forgot that champions league games were also to take place here so they just came up with this turf. Now for the semi finals, i heard the fixed the wicket a bit. I saw NSW scoring pretty well on it. Were nsw too good on the wicket, or wicket came out to be fine in the end???
The Kotla wicket wasn't great at all. NSW cruised on that thanks to the poor bowling from the Victorians mainly Siddle who kept on bowling short stuff on a low wicket. On the topic, I think dew will be a key factor in this series. We have already seen heavy dew in Hyderabad and Delhi during the CLT20 so I guess TOSS will be very crucial in this series given the 2.30PM starts in five of the seven matches. Toss Record W\L: R Ponting 101\ 92 ~ 0.523 MS Dhoni 32\ 29 ~ 0.524 This series is going to the wire, alrite! 4-3 in our favour.:eyedance: