ICF's 3rd anniversary today(23rd October)

Gambit

I'm taking the liberty of posting an email from Dhondy which finally swayed me towards the creation of ICF. Mods, please delete if inappropriate :

Bumps, don't for a moment think that Anil will give two hoots for our absence though! This is a guy who has driven out Gullu, Salil, and Dileep, all top class posters. His attitude to the rest of us is clearly summed up by his oft repeated reference to "biting the hand that feeds them (the posters)". Hand that feeds them? WTF! this is an internet forum, not a dharamshala where he has put us up! Clearly he views ICF as his fiefdom. And do you know the real tragedy? He's right! It is his fiefdom, and we can't do a single thing to change that. Not a single thing. For me, what's really depressing is not being able to keep in touch with you guys- you, Gambo, Shwetabh, Bossbhai...these are friendships forged over years, cemented by shared laughter at each other's funny turns, mutual joy and sorrow at our team's vicissitudes, it is an association that is very difficult to give up, and that's what Gambo meant when he said that it's difficult without the rest of us. Whether we post or not, we must find some way of exchanging notes. Emails are good, but the ICF chatroom at pre-determined times is not a bad idea. There are guys who like us, and sooner or later they will get wind of it and join us. And Anil can't moderate the chat room, so we don't have to put up with the stink. We are all busy people, so this can happen once in a while, maybe every couple of days for half an hour. Just some food for thought.
10/9/06

Congrats to all the ICF-ers for taking the board this far and for this we must thank the founder members, who rarely post these days though. I really miss Ravi, Dhondy, Boss bhai and others. Even Shwetabh and Salil don't post here that often, Predator is gone and Bumper has disappeared too. It would be really nice if all of us can get together once again, posting here.