Ishant's Performance in the India-Aus '09 ODI Series

satishg

serioulsy ' date=' you guys think prasad was the problem ? & suddely our fast bowlers have increased the pace by 10mph ? lol[/quote'] Not suddenly its been 10 days since he got sacked. We already knew boys had potential to bowl fast maybe its a mental boost since Venky got fired.
Incase you didn't notice' date=' Nehra was always bowling some delivers 140+ even when Prasad was there. Only Ishant was bowling crap.[/quote'] In case you didnt notice, Nehra wasnt even part of the squad during much of Venky's stint as bowling coach. Secondly he was already bowling well in IPL 2009 without Prasad, thats what earned him a recall. I think you are forgetting a few of Venky's gems besides Ishant. I would add RP, Irfan, Parveen to that list. I cant remember the last time that guy made an honest effort to groom a young fast bowler otherwise even guys like Manpreet Gony could be regular member of the squad. Even rajasthan royals managed to unearth talent like Kamran khan out of obscurity but sir Venky, zero finds.

Why aren't Mumbai Indians fielders the best there is to offer in IPL ? I mean Jonathan Rhodes is our coach and I am 1000% sure NOTHING can go wrong in his coaching and he will turn the face of any random cricketer and polish it really well. Also, our bowling coach is Shaun Pollock who was a non-Indian bowler (hence he does not believe in cutting down the pace).. Some questions are so difficult to answer :wall:

Incase you didn't notice' date=' Nehra was always bowling some delivers 140+ even when Prasad was there. Only Ishant was bowling crap.[/quote'] I agree.. but he was bowling faster than other days throughout all his spells today.. he was near the 140 mark throughout and went over 140 in many of the deliveries
Why aren't Mumbai Indians fielders the best there is to offer in IPL ? I mean Jonathan Rhodes is our coach and I am 1000% sure NOTHING can go wrong in his coaching and he will turn the face of any random cricketer and polish it really well. Also, our bowling coach is Shaun Pollock who was a non-Indian bowler (hence he does not believe in cutting down the pace).. Some questions are so difficult to answer :wall:
Not sure about fielding but from what I've seen Mumbai bowling lineup was one of the strongest in the tournament

as i said the speed guns used by neo are accurate and measure speeds pre release not when it is baout to hit the pitch so bowlers are clocked higher,most fools or ignorant posters in this forums did not agree in my thread ,but as i said ishant will be back bowling quick as he never lost pace,but problem was he was not bowling the line.those guys who are saying prasad was responsible are mad or do not follow cricket.it has happened so many times and explained also the speedguns used by espnstar,tensports meausre it differntly than rest of the world

as i said the speed guns used by neo are accurate and measure speeds pre release not when it is baout to hit the pitch so bowlers are clocked higher,most fools or ignorant posters in this forums did not agree in my thread ,but as i said ishant will be back bowling quick as he never lost pace,but problem was he was not bowling the line.those guys who are saying prasad was responsible are mad or do not follow cricket.it has happened so many times and explained also the speedguns used by espnstar,tensports meausre it differntly than rest of the world
espn clocked lee and company at the same speed........ten sports i have no idea
i think u dnt watch kemar roach bowling at 152 ks, if u r right thn Roach will bowl 160 in Indian speed guns as Ishant is bowling quicker. Do u know anything about fast bowling? Can u assess where the bowler is going wrong and where Ishant was going wrong and what he is doing right now?