Ranji Trophy - Super League 2009-2010 - Discussion thread

Karnataka(my team) has been truly outstanding this season Unbelievable performance by a bunch of inexperienced batters and what abt Vinay and Mithun . Together , they have taken 56 wickets with sheer variations and pace . I expect Vinay , Mithun , Pavan , Manish to at least get selected to future India A tours . There is more joy in store for us for us as our inspirational "Wall" will come back in the crucial knock-out matches.

If only Irfan could add some value to his bowling. This guy is a really decent bat and gives you assurance of at least 30-40 runs lower in the order (which is a LOT considering its on consistent basis).

India no1 team in the world & Karnataka currently the best team in domestic ...loving it :)
From no where last season, suddenly Karnataka has found something inspirational to play like that. Their youngsters are playing well. Especially, the emergence of Mithun has given a big boost to their attack.
From no where last season' date=' suddenly Karnataka has found something inspirational to play like that. Their youngsters are playing well. Especially, the emergence of Mithun has given a big boost to their attack.[/quote'] I think they reached QFs/semis last year, lost of Saurashtra's pujara who chased an improbable score on D5.
From no where last season' date=' suddenly Karnataka has found something inspirational to play like that. Their youngsters are playing well. Especially, the emergence of Mithun has given a big boost to their attack.[/quote'] Karnatakas batting was never strong , though we have always had 1-2 intl class batsmen ..which is the difference this season ....Pawan, Amit , satish & Gautam(wk) , pandey all have scored atleast one hundred already & whats impressive is , all of them just ino their first or secn season . Mithun obviously has made a lot of difference