Why doesnt anyone comment/discuss about the Pakistan matches ????????

Temujin Khaghan

Terrorists are devoid of love, compassion or sympathy. Yesterday, they killed Indians. Tomorrow they will kill Pakistani's if it satisfies their agenda, .... , oh wait, they are doing it already, blowing up mosques, churches, schools etc. Religion / Nationality makes no difference. People who support these phuckers are the lowest form of scum imaginable.

saying goes something like this... few bad apples spoils the bunch.. In their case, its like bunch of bad apples spoil the few.. another thing is.. since the day they started saying allah this and that in every presentation, it started putting more and more bad taste in my mouth.. but this aamer, ajmal and umar are good as players..

I'll give you guys a history lesson. What used to happen in the old days, was that the Paki clan used to congregate on MSN to discuss and deliberate on what to post with regard to Indian Cricket. :cantstop: Those despos actually used to formulate strategies on chat and mail on how to bash Indian Cricketers and decided to target Sachin Tendulkar which led to a deluge of insipid threads targeting the man who will probably outscore the adopted Paki these days - :punter: Can you imagine a group of grown men, some of whom living on benefits and some who quit their menial jobs just so they could post 24/7, with families to support indulging in such puerile behaviour? I actually feel like slapping the Indians who react and waste their time on these obvious baiting tactics. But I guess Indians who react do give those unemployed Pakis some meaning to their drab little lives.