Sreesanth and Zaheer are going to destroy SL in Bombay

I think the pitch would have offered our pacemen had they control their line and length. I am not saying they bowled bad but they produced jaffa of a delivery every 6th ball (first 5 balls were DUD). Dilshan was quite lucky in not getting out to Sree early on when we was looking to swing at everything but I thought Parnavitra played quite sensibly and him taking most of the strike against Zak/SS helped SL get off to a flier. Oh and not to forget, Prof :poink:

It takes a lot to put your credibility on the line and say something that you can be held accountable for later. I’d rather someone predict something and be wrong, than say nothing at all. At least it shows they’re thinking. And Shwetabh has got it right on so many occasions in the past! But I have to say he’s had it a bit rough in this lanka series. :D

It takes a lot to put your credibility on the line and say something that you can be held accountable for later. I’d rather someone predict something and be wrong, than say nothing at all. At least it shows they’re thinking. And Shwetabh has got it right on so many occasions in the past! But I have to say he’s had it a bit rough in this lanka series. :D
:nono: Pacifying :nono: Prof has to be lashed :whack: :poink: :bumsmack:
zaheer has to be the worst "strike" bowler in the world. i dont remember any memorable performance from him since the england tour
He is overrated.Most of the series he averages in mid to high 30s which is poor for a strike bowler. But he is good according to Indian fast bowling standards.

That guy panavritna batted really well. Okay he was no Matt Hayden who used to kill our bowlers on Indian pitches, but the guy played some good left hand batsman shots and made in particular Zaheer look like any ordinary bowler Zaheer, the best seamer of India, does have a habit of bowling some give away deliveries and getting annoyed if he doesn't get a wicket early. Moreover, he starts getting frustrated. if he doesn't get wicket even in his 2nd or 3rd spell after bowlings ome good line and lenght deliveries. We diidn't bowl that bad though.. 366-8 at the end of the day is not a great score regardless of them scoring these many runs on first day. I feel a ton is coming from VVS Laxmans bat

He is overrated.Most of the series he averages in mid to high 30s which is poor for a strike bowler. But he is good according to Indian fast bowling standards.
achha, he was injured for good part of 2 months. So who is good strike bowlers for you?? Umar Gul, Aamer, Asif??