Absence of review system hurt us - Sangakkara

Jersey #10

What was his reaction when Sachin was wrongly given out 3 times in a row in ODI series against lanka. This was Tendulkar's reaction..

For the third time in a row, Sachin Tendulkar was done in by poor umpiring in the current one-day cricket series against Sri Lanka, being declared leg before wicket in yet another dubious decision. Tendulkar was declared leg-before in the first ODI in Dambulla when the ball was clearly pitched outside the leg stump, he fell LBW against in the second ODI when the ball was missing the leg stump and was again ruled out leg-before by Sri Lankan umpire Gamini Silva when the ball was going down the leg side by an even wider margin. The three umpiring errors have meant that Tendulkar has made scores of 5, 6 and 7 in the series so far. True to his character, Tendulkar has not shown any dissent although his disappointment was palpable. India's coach Gary Kirsten was seen shaking his head in disbelief after watching television replays of Tendulkar's dismissal in the dressing room.

Well...If you think neutral, Sanga has every reason to whine more so because Lanka affected more from dubious decisions. I didn't understand why BCCI and our players didn't want a system which could minimize the umpiring errors. Of course India was far a superior side, this would've been more sweeter if we accepted a system which is being used in all other matches currently.

he cried as all of india cried in australia.... just accept the impiring was favoriting india alll the series....
I wonder how many minutes of this series you watched live on TV. In all 3 tests, I can count at least 10 plumb LBWs against the lankan batsmen which were given not out. Sangakkara is right. Absence of a review system robbed us of a chance to whitewash the lankans 3-0 and gain more rating points.
I wonder how many minutes of this series you watched live on TV. In all 3 tests, I can count at least 10 plumb LBWs against the lankan batsmen which were given not out. Sangakkara is right. Absence of a review system robbed us of a chance to whitewash the lankans 3-0 and gain more rating points.
ur being too sane man :orderorder: