Australia killing test cricket with their flat pitches.

I dont understand why Australia has been preparing flat pitches in this series (maybe to negate Steyn, Morkel, Philander, Kallis ?) The one at Brisbane was a flat track and this one also seems to be a batting paradise. It doesnt seem to be resulting in crowd attendance as most stands seem to be empty. The way forward should be to make pitches more livelier and bowler friendly and get people interested in a contest between bat and ball. Watching bowlers getting flogged all day can get tedious very fast.

Adelaide and Flat Track .... My Foot ... Yes That It. Wanna know Whats Flat ... My FEET. And this pitch is nuthing like my feet. 5 wickets for 33 runs on 3rd Day Morning and you call this flat. Saffers are Pathetic ... Worst No.1 team ever. Bowled Rubbish now Batting Rubbish. Joke of a team. :antijinx:

Adelaide and Flat Track .... My Foot ... Yes That It. Wanna know Whats Flat ... My FEET. And this pitch is nuthing like my feet. 5 wickets for 33 runs on 3rd Day Morning and you call this flat. Saffers are Pathetic ... Worst No.1 team ever. Bowled Rubbish now Batting Rubbish. Joke of a team. :antijinx:
This tag rotates as much as the #1 ranking itself. :hmmm: