Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

Umar "Youngster" Akmal "Beauty"! Superb batting performance by the lad. Seems to have a cool head as well. Not that this was his first display of such behaviour but he needs to be consistent with it.
trust me i will still buy that tailunted thing but cool head :hysterical::hysterical: why do u guys always blame misbah when he has a brainfart ? :P
Umar "Youngster" Akmal "Beauty"! Superb batting performance by the lad. Seems to have a cool head as well. Not that this was his first display of such behaviour but he needs to be consistent with it.
The only guy in your team with a cool head is Miss bah and even he loses it when it matters:giggle:
I heard a better one today. Rameez was saying something like - "...great sportsmen/entertainers have sported #10 jersey like Pele' date=' Maradona, Messi, Tendulkar and Afridi..."[/quote'] so we have a god,beast and some random men in list very unfair stupid commentator :headshake:
Umar Akmal is done for the year ... its about 1 good innings each calendar year, atleast we don't need to worry that much for our clash against the Pakis. Just hope YK doesn't have his "yearly moment" against us.
for a moment, I thought you are talking about YP ...difference of one character could have costed you nationality on internet phorums :D...not to mention K and P are pretty close on keyboard.
for a moment' date=' I thought you are talking about YP ...difference of one character could have costed you nationality on internet phorums :D...not to mention K and P are pretty close on keyboard.[/quote'] happened to me before.. thats why i always clarify things :P

Selfish piece of batting by Umar Akmal. He wanted to keep the strike and did not run. I managed to pull up the Cricinfo commentary - there was no fielder at square leg and was an easy single.

12.6 Pathan to Shoaib Malik, no run, what's going on here? length ball just outside off, Malik gets outside off and looks to work the ball to the leg side, struck on the pads and the ball rolls towards square leg, Irfan part appeal for an lbw before chasing after the ball, both batsmen take several steps down the track before stopping, have a conversation mid-pitch as Irfan scampers to field that one
via Dermot Reeve on Star Cricket

a. He bats too low. b. He's a slightly better version of Rohit Sharma, but with the same set of problems - does not know when to attack and when to defend. These guys should watch tapes of Kohli's batting. This dude's a masterclass of how you pace and structure your innings. :hatsoff:

a. He bats too low. b. He's a slightly better version of Rohit Sharma, but with the same set of problems - does not know when to attack and when to defend. These guys should watch tapes of Kohli's batting. This dude's a masterclass of how you pace and structure your innings. :hatsoff:
Rohit can even talk to Kohli about it,but still:facepalm: