Raina has arrived

Gambit

Brilliant knock. I being the biggest Kohli fan here(the one who actually educated everyone about how great Kohli is), would have to say Raina with the knock he played today deserves to come ahead of Kohli rite now. Both should be in the team all the time with Raina getting the first preference. Well done Raina. India is proud of you.

Brilliant knock. I being the biggest Kohli fan here(the one who actually educated everyone about how great Kohli is), would have to say Raina with the knock he played today deserves to come ahead of Kohli rite now. Both should be in the team all the time with Raina getting the first preference. Well done Raina. India is proud of you.
You iz Indian, I iz Indian we iz Indian :icflove: :two_thumbs_up:

Fantastic player ! Fantastic innings I always had confidence in this guy and i truly believe he will be a huge force in Indian cricket have to say dartbhajan moron and Zaheer spoiled the show a bit made Raina to go after everything and got out at a bad stage Had they hanged around, who knows he would done a 'Yuvi on Broad' here

Now people will realize, why Dhoni keeps him @ No.6 He trusts this guy more to bail the team out from tricky situations and also to go hell for leather when required
Nope thats not the right judgement still. He in the past has himself changed his batting order and come in 1st down thinking that team needs solidity at the top of order. Raina has batted at that spot too and now Kohli is batting there rite now. What dhoni has realized is that Raina is perhaps one of the best finishers in ODI cricket rite now for India after Yuvraj and hence he is perhaps wanting him to come a little later.
Nope thats not the right judgement still. He in the past has himself changed his batting order and come in 1st down thinking that team needs solidity at the top of order. Raina has batted at that spot too and now Kohli is batting there rite now. What dhoni has realized is that Raina is perhaps one of the best finishers in ODI cricket rite now for India after Yuvraj and hence he is perhaps wanting him to come a little later.
agreed, With such a top heavy batting line-up and a funny tail, he banks of someone to play at that important No.6 who can both build a partnership and attack at same time He believes Raina is the man for it. Yuvraj is one place higher than he should be Yuvraj and Raina in last 10 overs can take out any attack to smithereens