"I hope my son wasn't watching the final"

Block hole

Yogarj was a Phhhast bolwer/actor/coach and what not .. Sir Aggy's talent is limited to Wide Phaast bowling, so pls dont compare the tw0 :popcorn:
I am not comparing with what Agarkar 'produced' on the field. I am more interested in knowing what he has done off it, meaning, how good his son could/ would be. In Aggy we trust:isalute: PS i m ending my trollin rite here, I don't want to get b&:((
urbestfriend yaar calm down.Dhondy is one of the most reputed and respected members on ICF.
Thanks for the advice mate! But respect has to be earned but an arrogant and a man full of himself doesn't deserve an iota of respect.
We hail him,
Hail him because he is founder!! Not surprised why he is so much pampered and he goes after everyone who doesn't agree to his view and stat calling them Paki!
and please dont try to cross lines with this man, he will thrash you, dont be silly, just make your point politely rather than challenging him like a hooligan
Give it a rest, Let him thrash me ! After all this is not only cricket forum !
Thanks for the advice mate! But respect has to be earned but an arrogant and a man full of himself doesn't deserve an iota of respect. Hail him because he is founder!! Not surprised why he is so much pampered and he goes after everyone who doesn't agree to his view and stat calling them Paki! Give it a rest, Let him thrash me ! After all this is not only cricket forum !
Ok.Its your wish, you seem to be an equally good fighter mate. :two_thumbs_up: This has raised your reputation in my eyes.:hail:
:fear: OMFG another agarkar ... I hope he is not planning to play cricket :pray:
His son shouldn't be watching him play..at all.
Junior Agarkar - 'Mummy, jaldi aao, Papa ne wicket liya hai' Mrs. Agarkar - 'Beta, dhyan se dekho. Ad hoga'
:hysterical::hysterical: