India dont deserve to be NO.1 : Sakib

Andy

who the f is this sakib?? anything less than an uber rapage of these mofos wont be enough, i want innings victories in all tests, our bowlers better come to the party this time im sick n tired of watching this army of liliputs jumping up and down, its time we buried them in the ground once n for all, bloody beggars

Well he just gave his opinion that he considers two other sides better than India' date=' so I don't see any harm intended with his statement. Bangladesh will have to play out of their skin to match India. For now I can't see them winning.[/quote'] It's simple my Paki brother :giggle: There is a NEUTRAL system in place to rank sides. India fairly reached the top spot. Now whether this Bangladeshi tatoo Suckbig or Austalian Chappal believes we are No.1 or not is irrelevant because the fact is that we are No.1 :--D

We should just leave Shakib to his opinions. Instead of thinking of what he perceives as the best team in the world, he should think more about which is the worst team in the world by far... both in the rankings as well as in public perception. Besides, the best way our team can answer all critics would be to perform on the field and be consistent over the next few years and retain the top ranking. Of course, even innings victories against Bangladesh are not going to gain India anything because of the poor quality of their team. IMHO, Kenya deserved test status at that time (year 2000) more than Bangla and now also, Ireland are a better side.

Broadcasters asked both the teams to make these '**** stirring' statements to get Indian pulic interested in this useless series so that they can sell few Ads. Bangladeshis has nothing to lose..I feel that Indians shouldn't stoop to their level to stir the **** for the broadcasters..Indian team should concentrate on winning the matches in a clinical way like Lankans minnowbash these teams..

:fear: You know it is a retarded neighbour of ours talking when they bring up teams irrelevant to the contest into interviews. Paki coach talked abt India while playing aussies and Shakib is talking abt aussies/sa when playing India. ****ing losers . :headshake:
ahh yes, truth is indeed bitter. whodathunkit? but india has NOT won their most recent series against SA at home...and even the current weakened aus won 2-1 in OZland.
ahh yes' date=' truth is indeed bitter. whodathunkit? but india has NOT won their most recent series against SA at home...and [b']even the current weakened aus won 2-1 in OZland.
Lol truth is ICC rating, not opinion of your captain whose ass was set on fire by Sehwag's comments. they won 2-1 in South africa but also lost 2-1 at home....while we drew against saffers at home... we beat aussies at home 2-0 while they beat us 2-1...aussies also lost to england away while we won in england...

This is why I didn't reply to this thread yesterday. Sehwag was right in his "assessment" but so was Shakib, who said we are human beings and can make mistakes. The difference between Sehwag and Punter of the 2000s is that Punter backed up what he said and his team responded. We completely lost the plot and it is we fellow Indians who have embarrassed ourselves. We might win the game eventually, but not before being forced to eat back our words and eat the humble pie.