Sohail Tanveer blames it on HINDU mentality

Raj_Royal

Angry over perceived IPL snub to its cricketers, Pakistan has threatened to respond in a "befitting manner", saying the manner in which its players were "insulted" showed that India is not serious about the peace process. "India or any other country that does not give respect to Pakistan will be treated the same way by us. If there is a desire to improve Indo-Pak friendship, respect should be given to Pakistani sportspersons," Interior Minister Rehman Malik was quoted as saying in the TV channels.
:fear: more jihadis

What I cant understand is why the Indian media is not highlighting this. If it had been an Indian player who had made such a remark (which is almost impossible though), the Indian media would have assassinated him and his career would have been over. The Indian media can used this to expose the deep rooted hatred of Hindus that is imbibed into pakistanis right from their childhood. At the very least coverage by Indian media would ensure that Tanveer never plays in IPL in the future, unless he publicly apologizes.

What I cant understand is why the Indian media is not highlighting this. If it had been an Indian player who had made such a remark (which is almost impossible though), the Indian media would have assassinated him and his career would have been over. The Indian media can used this to expose the deep rooted hatred of Hindus that is imbibed into pakistanis right from their childhood. At the very least coverage by Indian media would ensure that Tanveer never plays in IPL in the future, unless he publicly apologizes.
Mail the video to Aajtak and star news and have fun.

I'm surprised that this has received so little attention. As someone pointed out earlier if it was someone else saying something about Islam, sh!t would've hit the fan. People are defending him with he doesn't know any better and crap like that. its a deep rooted hatred that has come out, scum like him should never be allowed to play in India.

I'm surprised that this has received so little attention. As someone pointed out earlier if it was someone else saying something about Islam, sh!t would've hit the fan. People are defending him with he doesn't know any better and crap like that. its a deep rooted fear that has come out, scum like him should never be allowed to play in India.
It is a general trend in the Indian media to ignore any insult or atrocity on Hindus, and there have been several instances in the past that show this. I am sure that when Dean Jones called Hashim Amla a terrorist it was given much more coverage than Sohail Tanvir. Tanvir could have very well have made that comment standing at the India gate using a loudspeaker and still the media might ignore it.

This is why I have said -- that country is so down in the dumps, it is hard to believe that they are even a part of civilization, which I why I was laughing at guys who said "Pakis were insulted by IPL snub" -- This Tanveer moron has travelled the world and you see the kind of specimen he is. He is a perfect reflection of the culture, the prople, their education system, their surroundings, upbringing etc etc. What else can you say.

It is night and so I did not put much sound. It was on vol 1 of my laptop keyboard. Maybe I did not notice it. Saale they are nothing better than dogs. At least never expected cricketer to bring religion but it seems we are right in calling all Pakistanis terrorists and obnoxious people.
now we need to ask them who is mixing politics and sports!:haha::hysterical:

This is why I have said -- that country is so down in the dumps, it is hard to believe that they are even a part of civilization, which I why I was laughing at guys who said "Pakis were insulted by IPL snub" -- This Tanveer moron has travelled the world and you see the kind of specimen he is. He is a perfect reflection of the culture, the prople, their education system, their surroundings, upbringing etc etc. What else can you say.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: