Mayank Agarwal = Sehwag ka chhota bhai.

patriot

Seems everyone's impressed with this young talent. An international material ??
I have watched him for the first time today.. he was a bit reckless and not consistent.. not international material for now for sure ... even Kohli is 100 times better than him.. I think he is being overhyped in this thread.. maybe it was because the commentators were comparing them to the seniors.. they were comparing another player to UV but he was also reckless and both Mayank and UV hype gave their wickets to loose shots .. they are good but nowhere near international material .. anyways for god's sake they are just KIDS .. even the domestic players like Vijay, Dhawan, Badri, Pandey and many else are a lot better than them .. they are good but nowhere as great as people here are making out to be .. for an idea, even Manish Pandey is a Sachin compared to these kids :winky:
i dont think anyone should mould himself based on sehwag.Viru has an exceptional eye' date='his hand eye coordination and judgement of the length of the ball is brilliant.[/quote'] true, i have tried that with epic failure :(( but so far, this guy is doing aight..also he is not as lazy as sehwag, so its all good :--D
I have watched him for the first time today.. he was a bit reckless and not consistent.. not international material for now for sure ... even Kohli is 100 times better than him.. I think he is being overhyped in this thread.. maybe it was because the commentators were comparing them to the seniors.. they were comparing another player to UV but he was also reckless and both Mayank and UV hype gave their wickets to loose shots .. they are good but nowhere near international material .. anyways for god's sake they are just KIDS .. even the domestic players like Vijay' date=' Dhawan, Badri, Pandey and many else are a lot better than them .. they are good but nowhere as great as people here are making out to be .. for an idea, even Manish Pandey is a Sachin compared to these kids :winky:[/quote'] I don't agree with your Mayanks comments but I fully concur on UV lookalike.. That guy is useless.. all the runs he made were in thirdman region.. Dont know what people like in UV lookaliike guy... Mayank on the other hand is a guy to look out in future..We need players with aggressive approach
I don't agree with your Mayanks comments but I fully concur with on UV lookalike.. That guy is useless.. all the runs he made was in thirdman region.. Dont know what people like in UV looklaiike guy... Mayank on the other hand is a guy to look in future..We need players with agressive approach
Talking of look-a-likes What about the Virat Kohli wannabe :phehehe:
I have watched him for the first time today.. he was a bit reckless and not consistent.. not international material for now for sure ... even Kohli is 100 times better than him.. I think he is being overhyped in this thread.. maybe it was because the commentators were comparing them to the seniors.. they were comparing another player to UV but he was also reckless and both Mayank and UV hype gave their wickets to loose shots .. they are good but nowhere near international material .. anyways for god's sake they are just KIDS .. even the domestic players like Vijay' date=' Dhawan, Badri, Pandey and many else are a lot better than them .. they are good but nowhere as great as people here are making out to be .. for an idea, even Manish Pandey is a Sachin compared to these kids :winky:[/quote'] Mayank , Rahul & Mandeep are without a doubt some of the best talents we have seen lately . how can you be so sure they are not international standards , they are kids after all ? & you cant judge them based on one lose shot , the talent is very obvious .
Mayank ' date=' Rahul & Mandeep are without a doubt some of the best talents we have seen lately . how can you be so sure they are not international standards , they are kids after all ? & you cant judge them based on one lose shot , the talent is very obvious .[/quote'] he was asking if they are international quality and they are obviously not .. they might be talented but they are still raw in their shots etc. .. bhai this is not 90s Indian team .. people hit centuries in one match yet have to sit outside for next match .. there are people who have been performing year after year in domestic cricket yet they dont get a chance to replace any batsmen in the team .. do you think that those kids can replace a Sachin or a UV or for that matter even a Raina .. they might be good prospects for 5 years down the line but right now they are raw and are nowhere near the international standards at least for our team .. at the same time if you consider Bangladeshis to be of international standards then yes those kids might get into those teams right now but surely not in the Indian team especially in batting