Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

Just finished attending alternate Rock band FUN concert. 6 grammy nominations for them including album of the year.. Nate Ruess .. wow.. powerful voice. So much energy . Since it was indoors.. the booming effect just reverberates through your body. Every single song he performed so well.

Did they have that guy who is a Slash look alike? Forgot what his name was. The new Guns and Roses = Old Guns and Roses with only Axl remaining. I saw them live and quite enjoyed them to be honest.
They never had a slash look alike, they had bucket head, but he wasnt a slash look alike, the new line up is crap to be honest...Slash in coming in february, so :yay:

The show was not that bad, I was expecting worse. I went solely to watch axl rose (now XXXL rose). The lead guitarists (Dj Ashiba, bumblefoot) are pretty good at playing Slash's solos note to note. But they are no Slash... so no feel. Axl too has lost his trademark raspiness in his voice, atleast live. There was no booze inside, lipton ice tea was the only beverage available other than water (Rs 120 per bottle). Alll in all pretty much the worst concert I've attended this year so far. @Sean Bradley slash's tour is not confirmed yet.

Attention: Delhi, Bangaore... Monster of a concert coming your way this Feb 16-17 Feb 2013: FLY MUSIC FESTIVAL Anthrax, Limp Bizkit, Mastodon, The Doors(Ray Manzarek & Robby Krieger), The Wailers (Sans Bob Marley off course), Nervecell + many other artists from different genres. And Deep Purple might be added in the final line up too :yay:

Attention: Delhi, Bangaore... Monster of a concert coming your way this Feb 16-17 Feb 2013: FLY MUSIC FESTIVAL Anthrax, Limp Bizkit, Mastodon, The Doors(Ray Manzarek & Robby Krieger), The Wailers (Sans Bob Marley off course), Nervecell + many other artists from different genres. And Deep Purple might be added in the final line up too :yay:
I know these guys from my Dubai days, they're Dubai-based if I'm not mistaken, pretty good !