Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

Bobby :nono: Keep it clean guys. Really excited to see Adrian Barath play. I think he should open the innings. At the moment, not sure where to fit Kaif. One can open the innings with Kaif and give him the license to blast away in the powerplays. If he's not opening then he has to bat at #6/7. Not sure that spot is really for him. I would like to see this lineup for now. Will update in the future. There are lots of combinations i.e playing Hopes as an opener/ all rounder. And Sodhi's spot could be alternated with VS Malik / Wilkin Mota. I suppose it gives good bench strength. Adrian Barath Sunny Sohal/ Karan Goel / Kaif / Tanmay Shawn Marsh Yuvi Sanga Hopes Sodhi Pathan Wilkin Mota/ Powar/ VS Malik Chawla Sreesanth
no point playing Marsh if he isnt opening n we definitely need a bowler like Lee

no point playing Marsh if he isnt opening n we definitely need a bowler like Lee
Ok, then let's move him in the opener's slot. I am not too fussed about it, the replacements are almost the same in quality. I really think KXIP are missing a genuine #6 batsman. There are too many allrounders in the team who can bowl. I think Sunny Sohal could be a good addition at # 6. According to the KXIP think tank, they are going to put Kaif at #6. Saw a bit of Sodhi in Hong Kong sixers, and his bowling was military medium but had a good 'slower slower' one :tounge_smile: Not too sure about his batting prowess yet but I would surely give him a few chances. Adrian Barath Shawn Marsh Sunny Sohal/ Karan Goel Yuvi Sanga Sodhi Pathan Wilkin Mota/ Powar/ VS Malik Chawla Sreesanth Lee / Abdullah
10 months since thread started and still 20 odd posts, huh?? It seems even hardcore punjabis are not interested in KXIP.
A new thread for IPL 3 was created from the old one. The idea was to have a fresh thread w/o all the spamming and offtopic posts.

Ok, then let's move him in the opener's slot. I am not too fussed about it, the replacements are almost the same in quality. I really think KXIP are missing a genuine #6 batsman. There are too many allrounders in the team who can bowl. I think Sunny Sohal could be a good addition at # 6. According to the KXIP think tank, they are going to put Kaif at #6. Saw a bit of Sodhi in Hong Kong sixers, and his bowling was military medium but had a good 'slower slower' one :tounge_smile: Not too sure about his batting prowess yet but I would surely give him a few chances. Adrian Barath Shawn Marsh Sunny Sohal/ Karan Goel Yuvi Sanga Sodhi Pathan Wilkin Mota/ Powar/ VS Malik Chawla Sreesanth Lee / Abdullah A new thread for IPL 3 was created from the old one. The idea was to have a fresh thread w/o all the spamming and offtopic posts.
again no. 5 is too low for Sanga u gotto give maximum no. of overs.after all its T20.I would have him at 3.also i would play Hopes instead of Barath n play him at 6 this would be my batting line-up Sohal/Goel Marsh Sanga UV Hopes Pathan Sodhi Chawla Powar Lee Sree Malik/Ablish/VRV

again no. 5 is too low for Sanga u gotto give maximum no. of overs.after all its T20.I would have him at 3.also i would play Hopes instead of Barath n play him at 6 this would be my batting line-up Sohal/Goel Marsh Sanga UV Hopes Pathan Sodhi Chawla Powar Lee Sree Malik/Ablish/VRV
sangakkara is really at his dominating best. If he is used well with Yuvi, then KXIP have a really strong batting lineup Again, their bowling is what might let them down Too many trundlers and run-machine for the opposition in Sree

sangakkara is really at his dominating best. If he is used well with Yuvi, then KXIP have a really strong batting lineup Again, their bowling is what might let them down Too many trundlers and run-machine for the opposition in Sree
thats why Lee is a must n i hope he plays this season atleast

KXI struggling to get off the first page........:hysterical:
Just like how their captain is struggling to prep talk his mundae's in Poonjaabi :hysterical::hysterical: