Video: Manoj Prabhakar was caught biting the ball like Afretard.

patriot

I used to think very highly of Prabhakar as a super competitive utility cricketer of the kind Ravi Shastri was. He was indeed. He was also the first Indian bowler to start reverse swinging the ball profusely, even at his dibly pace. Here was a dibly paceman whos gamesmanship pi$4sed the hell out of teh touring England side in 1993 ( They lost 3-0 :hysterical:) . But the apparent secret of his late indippers is below. This convinces me 100 % - that Imran Khan was the facting biggest cheat in the history of cricket.. I have seen footages of how this g8ndu brought in the ball by a foot or so, over after over, just jogging in, in that 1982 away series that we lost in Pakistan. ( I am sure no rogue pak umpire would have had the b@lls to even look at the condition of the ball when Pak cheat fast bowlers were operating then ). Thank God for neutral umpires these days !!!!. What beats me is how the cheat, Imran, won the ball tampering case. O55vOZYXlpk

I used to think very highly of Prabhakar as a super competitive utility cricketer of the kind Ravi Shastri was. He was indeed. He was also the first Indian bowler to start reverse swinging the ball profusely, even at his dibly pace. Here was a dibly paceman whos gamesmanship pi$4sed the hell out of teh touring England side in 1993 ( They lost 3-0 :hysterical:) . But the apparent secret of his late indippers is below. This convinces me 100 % - that Imran Khan was the facting biggest cheat in the history of cricket.. I have seen footages of how this g8ndu brought in the ball by a foot or so in that 1982 away series that we lost in Pakistan. ( I am sure no rogue pak umpire would have had the b@lls to even look at the condition of the ball when Pak cheat fast bowlers were operating then ). Thank God for neutral umpires these days !!!!. What beats me is how the cheat, Imran, won the ball tampering case. O55vOZYXlpk
It's true - all teams tried ball tampering in the past, but got away because of lack of TV coverage. Afridi is a fool because he thought he could get away in this day and age when cameras are place everywhere.
I'm not surprised Manoj Prabhakar has done what Afridi did. Both are idiots of highest class. Prabhakar was an out right cheat too like Afridi' date=' no wonder Prabhakar was also convicted in the match fixing scam.[/quote'] What pi$$ses me off is that Pakistanis have gotten away with outright cheating for decades. So many international players have said in the past how ludicrously biased Pakistan home umpires were in the 1980's. They were even scared to give Miandad LBW. You think they would have the balls to question what Imran Khan was doing with the ball ? I wouldn't be surprised if they sat down with Imran during the lunch break of the test match and offered him the ball to feast on.:mad:

Why are you leaving Akram out of this....this video clearly shows all those Paki sons of b*tches ball tampering.....Bekaar, Va-seam, and Aquib. [ame=

Cheating pakistan cricketer[/ame] All cheaters....and I am sure there are some Indians in the mix as well. If Prabhakar was doing sh*t like that, you mean to tell me no team mate knew about this?? :hmmm:

Just confirms what I said... ‘In Pakistan ball-tampering was blatant, reverse-swing lethal’ http://www.indianexpress.com/oldStory/41525/

BLATANT BALL-TAMPERING It was so blatant. Whenever the Pakistani team took the field after a break, the ball would start doing strange things. I also felt it was never the same ball used after each break. Imran Khan and Sarfraz Nawaz would come out and make the ball talk; it used to move all over the place. The ball would cut back and hit the batsman in the midriff and chest. Everyone knows GR Viswanath was once out shouldering arms to a ball. Imran Khan was genuinely quick and the “made up” ball only made things worse for us. After a while we stopped protesting. The reverse swing made them unplayable. The thing with reverse swing is it cuts back so late that batsmen find it very difficult to adjust to the pace.
All this just makes it throughly enjoyable seeing the Pak team's sorry cheating @SS getting walloped, day in day out.

Here is Rashid Latif, picking the ball off the ground and claiming it as a clean catch. The opposition was lowly Bangladesh [ame=

Rashid Latif blatant Cheating Pak v Bangladesh[/ame] Check out Gatting's reaction: [ame=
Funny Gatting Wicket Pak v Eng 1987 Tour[/ame] Gatting goes one on one with Shakoor Rana [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryn3bmdrJuM&feature=related]YouTube- Mike Gatting & Shakoor Rana incident[/ame] More extended coverage of that Gatting - Rana incident: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3EDRcGSuNw&feature=related]YouTube- Shakoor Rana V Mike Gatting incident - Full coverage Part 1[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D3z6lj9P9Q&feature=related]YouTube- Shakoor Rana V Mike Gatting incident - Full coverage Part 2[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk4dOF7B8As&feature=related]YouTube- Shakoor Rana V Mike Gatting incident - Full coverage Part 3[/ame] Rana asking Gatting to apologize to him, what a ****ing piss take
don't you guys have anything better to do than digging dirt on us? you**** can cry your heart out' date=' but [b']the world will always treat the likes of Imran, Wasim, and Waqar as the greatest bowlers to come out of the game...priod.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Interesting vdo in the OP.

Here is Rashid Latif, picking the ball off the ground and claiming it as a clean catch. The opposition was lowly Bangladesh
Check out Gatting's reaction:
Gatting goes one on one with Shakoor Rana YouTube- Mike Gatting & Shakoor Rana incident More extended coverage of that Gatting - Rana incident: YouTube- Shakoor Rana V Mike Gatting incident - Full coverage Part 1 YouTube- Shakoor Rana V Mike Gatting incident - Full coverage Part 2 YouTube- Shakoor Rana V Mike Gatting incident - Full coverage Part 3 Rana asking Gatting to apologize to him, what a ****ing piss take
I think Rana was partially right in asking Gatting to apologize to him. Gatting was being a wimp coz what he did with the field wasn't the right thing to do according to those times. When Shakoor enquired about the same, Mike got all hostile with him assuming that since he is from England, he can do whatever the hell he feels like in Pakistan. I think Shakoor saab did the right thing by putting his foot down and making sure Mike apologizes to him. It changed people's perception towards Subcontinental umpires.