Innings of IPL 2010

vvvslaxman

I would rate Dhoni's higher than Kallis for the reason that it was on a two paced pitch and he played a sole hand to get Chennai a respectable score.
I would rate Kalli's higher as I never thought kallis would grow his balls and to victolly:--D, Chennai's bowling was a joke Dada11(20) and the rest of the batsmen plained suck.

Kallis and Yusuf stands out for me.Although MSD's innings was not bad either, but still Kallis helped RCB win by his intelligent and calculated innings.He paced his innings beautifully and brought all the experience into play.Some one who is not a natural Swashbuckling T20 type player, Scoring effing quickly was not a silly joke.he really had to play out of his skins to make sure jhis team register some points. On the other hand Yusuf's innings would have been better had he finished the game for the Royals.Otherwise, both were equally good.Mahi's innings was very good, buit it was more of the KKR's batting fumble that won the game for CSK.Other team would have won that game. Uthappa's innings just shifted the balance of the game and took off the pressure from Kallis, who could then play his natural game when the RRR was down to 9.5 from 11.5.That innings from Uthappa was just outstanding, the quality of brutally hitting the ball outta the parkl was a treat to watch.

Guest DeveGowda

Kallis and Uttapaa inings for me..it came during a chase of 200+ score... (also i am bit biased) Yusyf's innings was a bit of Magic.... Dhoni's also very good...but one small problem is he was dropped when he is around 12 or 13...

Yusuf was the best b'coz he solely took RR to a position where they could have won where the score was over 200 where Kallis had two other good innings of Pandey and Utthappa if it had been the case with RR, they would have also won that game..

Most of the cameos by Uthappams were absolute gems. 2 innings against Punjab. IN one he molested Sreesanth in the other he took Lee to cleaners. Against CSK he got hold of Balaji. All 3 innings played a significant role in shaping up the win for his side.