Naman Ojha

Texy

Everyone is talking about Vijay but no one is talking about this guy? M_Id_75817_naman_ojha.jpg I thought he faced tougher bowlers and did excellent! he needs to be consistent and is a bright future prospect
He is a good batsman, but I disagree with the quality of bowlers faced. Albie, Tyagi, Murali, Jakati can hardly be considered better bowlers over Tait, Watson, Warne who are first choice bowlers for the Australian team. He clearly struggled against a better bowler Bollinger. In fact, he couldn't put bat on ball properly when Douggie bowled. And there is no comparision with the quality of shots of Ojha and Vijay.

He is a good batsman' date=' but I disagree with the quality of bowlers faced. Albie, Tyagi, Murali, Jakati can hardly be considered better bowlers over Tait, Watson, Warne who are first choice bowlers for the Australian team. He clearly struggled against a better bowler Bollinger. In fact, he couldn't put bat on ball properly when Douggie bowled. And there is no comparision with the quality of shots of Ojha and Vijay.[/quote'] It is easy to take credit of others but praise should be given with this performances. Regarding Vijay, again 1-2 good innings should not be the only thing to remember

Everyone is talking about Vijay but no one is talking about this guy? M_Id_75817_naman_ojha.jpg I thought he faced tougher bowlers and did excellent! he needs to be consistent and is a bright future prospect
He is never a comfortable batsman against quicks. He has been exposed quiet a few times. But he is as good as any against spin especially stroke play.

It is easy to take credit of others but praise should be given with this performances. Regarding Vijay, again 1-2 good innings should not be the only thing to remember
I was only talking about the quality of bowlers faced in reply to the OP's statement about him facing tougher bowlers.

He's a great prospect but he still has a fair distance to go before he challenges KKD or PP or Saha. And given that Robbie Uthappa is also game to keeping, I think we might see him playing as a Back-up keeper for Dhoni in a squad of 15 apart from playing in the XI, when he does make a comeback.