DLF IPL after party {{Massive Pic thread}}

Texy

Southern Stars in IPL 7-1604.jpg Me and Trish are making a mms video....no puking 8-1604.jpg I Vijay, sport the epic traditional moustache of southern heroes...also partly why Bollywood ignored me 1-1604.jpg I'm Napolean Einstein, my parents were drunk when they named me 9-1604.jpg I'm blind, I'm here to watch IPL soundarya.jpg Hi I'm Rajnikanth's daughter........my body ignored my father's genes dhanush.jpg I represent typical southern couple..... dark/hairy men--fair&lovely women 11-1604.jpg :hysterical: one of us is h4te and one of us is flamy.....guess which ones :hysterical: saundarya1.jpg6-1604.jpg If you're the owner...you can bring a million family members to the game..even grandpa w/bata sandals nitaambani.jpg southies getting autograph from a northie :woot: fan.jpg Hi, I'm Rajan....longtime ICF member / CSK fan....p.s. :finger: to all RCB fans 1.jpg southies praying to a northie :woot:

I'm blind, I'm here to watch IPL Hi I'm Rajnikanth's daughter........my body ignored my father's genes
Those were bluddy BRILL! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: First time, you made me laugh :hatsoff: Fantastic brah. :nice:

Those were bluddy BRILL! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: First time, you made me laugh :hatsoff: Fantastic brah. :nice:
Ya, the rajnikanth's daughter one was pretty funny. Hats off texdes :hatsoff:

Murali Vijay's nickname at the dugout is "MONK" --- in the interviews he declined to explain it...giving the "it's personal'' excuse ....... does this mean he never got laid?.... Principino what you think?
Let's discuss abt Vijay laterz...did you get laid yet?:hmmm:
I represent typical southern couple..... dark/hairy men--fair&lovely women
I didn't know that bongs are fair skinned:finger:

KKR VS RR --- after party i4qnet.jpg losers united 2gwuhoz.jpg i'm 'rocking on' the stage 2vmhaw2.jpg Last known pic of Arjun...before he shot himself after listening to SRK's crap for years nd4vms.jpg jesus t shirt = Rs. 500 hair, makeup, glittery dress = Rs. 20,000 fake smile at your older sister's joy coz she pays for your sh!t = priceless 16h3exs.jpg Golddigger ....... purple/gold lover 20701u9.jpg Mrs. Kapoor: eitne saalo se kuch kaam dhaam nehi hai...yeh club ka cover kaise pay kiya? Sanjay: darling tum kyun gussa hoti ho...abhi abhi sab bartaan dhoke aaya hu 25q5b8n.jpg Uncle: aree Rohan...chaal ghar chal.....daaru vaaru piyenge...masti karenge Rohan: nehi uncle ji, mujhe subha subha net practice ke liye jaana hai Uncle: baaahahhahhah...mazaak mat kar 2djthfo.jpg paid to stand there and make everyone else look pretty w2ekjq.jpg nehi Juhi meri beti nehi, biwi hai...plz no more Qs...I have dye my hair now wb7xhl.jpg Ishant: tumhari acting talent se mera bowling inspire hai jz8b4h.jpg I'm gonna vj the sh!t outta her mtv tonite b7x9is.jpg Mashallah no hijabi women here....I has been pwned part 2 of this and IPL awards pic coming up :--D ......