Go CSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKK!

gaurav92

seems like the haters are all finding some reason to laugh :csk: loses, laugh at them losing :csk: wins laugh at their supporters cause they didn't support them enough get a life biatches and worry about your team :finger:

Guest Hiten.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yahooooooooooooooooooooooo wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !! :yay:
Csksupporters++; :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Moar to come :popcorn:

No Chennai. Now watch how all the snakes come out of the hole supporting CSK. M_M and zubi have already come out' date=' wait for moar :hysterical:[/quote'] Dude, dont you dare accuse me of being bandwagon supporter..:nono:

Guest Hiten.
seems like the haters are all finding some reason to laugh :csk: loses, laugh at them losing :csk: wins laugh at their supporters cause they didn't support them enough get a life biatches and worry about your team :finger:
None of the supporters here said that their team was 'lucky' to make the semis, you stick to your team and don't pull a MoYo on it when things are not going you way. So go get a pair biatch :finger:

None of the supporters here said that their team was 'lucky' to make the semis, you stick to your team and don't pull a MoYo on it when things are not going you way. So go get a pair biatch :finger:
In case you didn't read it the first time, get a life and worry about your team :finger:

:icflove: :csk:

Guest Hiten.
In case you didn't read it the first time' date=' get a life and worry about your team :finger:[/quote'] In case you didn't read it the first time, get a pair and stick to your guns :finger:

This is definitely a upset. DC were thr in-form team and got pwned by CSK. Now, two of my worst liked teams have reached the finals... Worst IPL after IPL 1!.. ::dash1:
well both your teams had a good year, plus they were in the finals last year. now think of poor :kxip: and :kkr: supporters. :giggle:

Actually, I think otherwise, and I'm a CSK fan. MI have the firepower.. Even MSD talked about MI's 'slogging' power at the match presentation.
The thing about this IPL is certain sloggers are good against certain kind of bowling. Is Pollard capable of doing that against Murali ? I am not sure. he could get out first ball. So it will be somewhat unpredictable. If it is a sluggish pitch CSK has huge advantage with variety of spinners.