Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

X-men: First Class - 9.5/10 Best x-men movie ever. When was the last time a good x-men movie was made?? I can't remember. This movie had excellent performances, superb action, good story and great score. It was highly entertaining. I would highly recommend it. Best blockbuster movie of the year so far in Hollywood.

Saw Ready Rishi Kapoor and Nitu Singh were seated a few seats away from us. Nitu SIngh looks very pretty at 55 (approx). 8.5/10 Totally meaningless, but an entertainer nevertheless. Not as meaningless and entertaining as Dabanng. I will be seeing it again with my parents, my other family, my friends group, my colleagues and another friends group. :omg: Luckily it is that kind of a movie that you can enjoy a few times without feeling cheated/ bored.

Saw Ready Rishi Kapoor and Nitu Singh were seated a few seats away from us. Nitu SIngh looks very pretty at 55 (approx). 8.5/10 Totally meaningless, but an entertainer nevertheless. Not as meaningless and entertaining as Dabanng. I will be seeing it again with my parents, my other family, my friends group, my colleagues and another friends group. :omg: Luckily it is that kind of a movie that you can enjoy a few times without feeling cheated/ bored.
u mean Dabbang was more entertaining? (Planning to watch it today)

Watched my one bollywood film for the year with Satya Awesome film, though parts were amateurish the overall movie kicked ass. I know some guy that looks EXACTLY like Bhikhu Mhatre, especially in that Kallu Mama song - couldn't stop laughing Hanna Pretty good film, nothing spectacular

Time for some er0tic films :woot: Room in Rome When the night is falling I can't think straight High Art Lost and Delirious Zelig ain't rating them..they are beyond mere numbers :agree:
all Lesbian??? :omg::omg: