Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Bbuddha hoga tera baap 1/10 Horrible movie. Couldn't even sit through it. Walked out after 1 odd hour. And I'm a big Bachchan fan.Only the second movie I have walked out of in life, the first being "I see you" *ing Arjun Rampal. Luckily, it was a Saturday night and there were many fun things to do.:dance:

Bbuddha hoga tera baap 1/10 Horrible movie. Couldn't even sit through it. Walked out after 1 odd hour. And I'm a big Bachchan fan.Only the second movie I have walked out of in life, the first being "I see you" *ing Arjun Rampal. Luckily, it was a Saturday night and there were many fun things to do.:dance:
like? :winky:

Even I am a BigB fan. and I couldn't even watch the trailers completely!

I am disappointed, I heard 2nd half is the where movie picks up..

Guest Shivani

kung fu panda 2 - saw anurag kashyap, his daughter and kalki in the theatre... shes so uglyyyyy looks like bamboo shaitaan - was epic in terms of some of its jokes like "suck my dhikra" "video game khelte khelte main apne saath khelta hoon" "iske baap se 10 lakhs iske baap se bees lakh aur tanya ki behen se dhai hazaar" the besttttt was "kaala khatta" epiccccccccccccc :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I am disappointed' date=' I heard 2nd half is the where movie picks up..[/quote'] Mariyam should have got in after the first half :phehehe: But seriously from whatever I have seen in trailers, it does not even deserve a 0.5 on the scale of 10. Pathetic comeback :((