Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

^^Japanese horror is pretty good. Have you seen Ringu which was remade as Ring in Hollywood' date=' Ju-on as the Grudge and Dark Water which was also remade. Also check out Miyazaki's animated movies like Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke and Kurosawa's classics like Seven Samurai and Rashomon.[/quote'] Yes, the japanese animated movies are good. I don't like horror genre. Bachpan se accha nahi lagta.

source Code 7/10 not bad except the ending
Yup, the ending spoiled the movie for me. May be it should have ended on that freeze-frame where they were kissing and everyone was laughing. Not to forget, the concept was not adequately explained either. Some people claim it was a better movie than Inception. I think Inception was 100 times better.

Yup, the ending spoiled the movie for me. May be it should have ended on that freeze-frame where they were kissing and everyone was laughing. Not to forget, the concept was not adequately explained either. Some people claim it was a better movie than Inception. I think Inception was 100 times better.
Inception is better than Source Code, but highly overrated. Still a great movie.

++
Inception is better than Source Code' date=' [u']but highly overrated. Still a great movie.
:desiman:

Saw a play titled ' Arms and the man' written originally by George Bernard Shaw and directed by Naseeruddin Shah. 1000/1000 Everything about this play is superlative. From the use of words to acting. Brilliant satire on war and bravery. Those of you who did other things , like watching test match cricket for instance instead of watching this :hahaha: Great acting by Ratna Pathak Shah, Randeep Hooda and the actor who played Petkoff. God a chance to interact with Randeep Hooda. He's a friendly guy and not that good looking. He's tall though. He's got a very metallic voice. :heart: Also went for this coke studio concert at HRC. Hard Kaur and Kailash Kher and some other sufi singer were performing. Very average stuff. I tuned off after a few moments. Kailash Kher was singing as if he was drunk. :D

Watched ZNMD - superb road movie with minor flaws. Finally a movie with subtle humor and that doesn't insult our intelligence by dumbing it down and shrinking it down to 1.5 hours. Great characterization, good performances and classy direction. Don't have a clue why some people deem it to be 'average'. Oh, addictive songs too, by SEL. 9/10

I liked Shaitaan, well made movie, different viewing experience. Phas Gaye Obama - Lol fkin Hilarious, always been a fan of Rajat Kapoor and his films. Delhi Belly - Average movie, Overdid the **** bit, was overhyped tbh.

^Well to each its own, I didn't find it good enough.:dontknow:
Any reasons as to why? Wasn't exactly your cup of tea or wot? :nervous: BTW Watched some other movies Shaitan - 7.5/10 (great music, good direction and dialogues despite being Paanch redux) HP 7.2 - 7.5/10 - Good, but could have been better.

Any reasons as to why? Wasn't exactly your cup of tea or wot? :nervous: BTW Watched some other movies Shaitan - 7.5/10 (great music, good direction and dialogues despite being Paanch redux) HP 7.2 - 7.5/10 - Good, but could have been better.
It bored me in patches. The scene where they all went to jail and the fact disclosed that Nasseruddin was his dad, etc were not needed, they could have just shown the travel, chucking that "Mere baap ne apna farz nahi nibhaya" thing :dontknow: Anyways it all depends on the viewer what kind of a movie he likes. You may have found it very funny when they did that "I can get that you are in trouble by playing that crapola game", I didn't. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't excellent too. On topic, saw Singham yesterday Awesome movie, although some action and stunts were ridiculous, they were entertaining nevertheless :giggle:. Great dialogue delivery from Ajay Devgan (he has always been good in such roles). Overall, after the film I came out happy out of the hall. Rating - 8.5/10

It bored me in patches. The scene where they all went to jail and the fact disclosed that Nasseruddin was his dad, etc were not needed, they could have just shown the travel, chucking that "Mere baap ne apna farz nahi nibhaya" thing :dontknow: Anyways it all depends on the viewer what kind of a movie he likes. You may have found it very funny when they did that "I can get that you are in trouble by playing that crapola game", I didn't. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't excellent too.
Wow, that was possibly the best scene of the film for me (Nas-Farhan scene). Wasn't cliched at all, they warm up with a casual conversation, then how he explains why he left them. That's why it's not "mere baap ne apna farz nahi nibhaya" thing. Farhan wanted his dad to be with him, but Shah on the other hand had a perfectly rational reason for leaving him. That prank was a bit over the top, but that's just one minor quibble I had with the film. I had the same with "hugging the beggar scene" in DCH too, though many find it funny :P