Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

One Week - An enjoyable experience on a personal level, however, most will be bored by the storyline and apparent aimless nature of the film. Drawn by Joshua Jackson and relatable subject matter; lasting impression made by the soundtrack.

Players 1/10 This one is meaningless, even by Abbas Mastan standards. The plot is very incredulous, and the storyline takes our players to different locales. I think I finally figured out how Abbas Mastan zero in on the shoot locale. Abbas ties a blindfold to a monkey (Mastan, I presume) and asks him to randomly point to places on a large world map on a wall. The result- Russia, Australia, India, Romania, Amsterdam, New Zealand. There are some shattering dialogues like " Russia hai to mafia to hoga hi" by Niel Nitin Mukesh. " Chor kabhi retire nahi hote" by Vinod Khanna :confused: Bachchan jr, Sonam Kapoor have no business being actors. Dynasty-ism at its worst. Sonam is particularly bad. Why she insists on speaking with an accent (in all her movies) is truly beyond me. It sounds horribly fake. Niel Nitin is called spider in this movie :D Bipasha Basu is a mechanic, who modifies a Russian train :confused: Omi Vaidya and Sikander Kher's 'comedy' scenes would make you want to pull your hair off. Only Bobby Deol is tolerable. Thats mainly because his character dies just before the interval.