YKP Please do a favor for India

For this one match FTB Pathan should play. And then never play for India again! Reason is we need to win this match by big margin. So we have to gamble on FTB Pathan having those 1 in a hundred innings that he does. Also this track will be slow so he can be the FTB and SL do not have rapid pacers like aussies and co. So we have to gamble on this one dimensional player for one match, then consign him to the dustbin!

For this one match FTB Pathan should play. And then never play for India again! Reason is we need to win this match by big margin. So we have to gamble on FTB Pathan having those 1 in a hundred innings that he does. Also this track will be slow so he can be the FTB and SL do not have rapid pacers like aussies and co. So we have to gamble on this one dimensional player for one match, then consign him to the dustbin!
if he does well (i have no hopes he will) then that is exactly where he will not go, the dustbin they will persist with him against conventional wisdom and hope that he will come good

YKP... what is your value in the team if you can't outscore the tools of the tournament? Gather yourself and play the way we know you can. Think as if you have been sacked and consider this to the the FC match in which you scored 200 at the strike-rate of close to 100. That should do your confidence some good.

So who is not a clown..PICK ONE 1. GAUTI 2. YUVI 3. DHONI 4. YKP 5. ZAK 6. JADEJA 7. VIJAY 8. NEHRA
Gauti, Yuvi, Dhoni, Zak even Nehra have atleast been something useful and worthwhile at some point of their career. What is this guy has done so far to be included repeatedly. Get rid of dead beats who show no sign of improvement at this level.
You sir r an idoit Do you understand when the selection was made? And Yusuf itself is one the best matchwinners and has a scary reputation but he does have weakness like everyone and it is just a pity that there is a very obvious weakness. It will be you again who will praise Yusuf when but not if he wins a match for India
time to call you an idiot sir. :cantstop: ykp has not 1 but many weaknesses. no1 FTB
So who is not a clown..PICK ONE 1. GAUTI 2. YUVI 3. DHONI 4. YKP 5. ZAK 6. JADEJA 7. VIJAY 8. NEHRA
agreed rest of the team had a bad outing but in nearly 3 years in the indian team as a regular in the ODI/T20 squad YKP has done nothing absolutely zilch. Others who failed Yuvi Gauti have acheived something of note in the past for India and we can hope that they come good again. Guys like Vijay well this is first time around so maybe another run might not be bad but if he underperforms on't keep him up there for 3 years on a complete bullshit reputation like we have done YKP
agreed rest of the team had a bad outing but in nearly 3 years in the indian team as a regular in the ODI/T20 squad YKP has done nothing absolutely zilch. Others who failed Yuvi Gauti have acheived something of note in the past for India and we can hope that they come good again. Guys like Vijay well this is first time around so maybe another run might not be bad but if he underperforms on't keep him up there for 3 years on a complete bullshit reputation like we have done YKP
+

wrong to blame YKP for yesterday,he should've come in at 4 wen the spinners were bowling but Dhoni promoted himself inexplicably.in the end he did hit 2 fours. n he was in middle of a great spell,taking Dilshan n giving just 7 off 2 wen Dhoni stupidly removed him,u can expect a part timer to find form again,best to bowl him out wen hes bowling well

wrong to blame YKP for yesterday,he should've come in at 4 wen the spinners were bowling but Dhoni promoted himself inexplicably.in the end he did hit 2 fours. n he was in middle of a great spell,taking Dilshan n giving just 7 off 2 wen Dhoni stupidly removed him,u can expect a part timer to find form again,best to bowl him out wen hes bowling well
maybe not so bad yesterday but over all he has been poor. As far as YKP is concerned he has a reputation he is the guy who we can hold back and the opponents should quake in their boots dreading his arrival with the bat and that is precisely why we have him the team he is supposed to be a finisher but even yesterday he was lucky to get 2 fours one of an inside edge and the other of a miscue that went miles in the air. To be fair i haven't seen him finish anything. He is incapable of playing back to the wall out of the blue innings in the international level which has made him such a force to fear in domestic level. his bowling on an average has been far from handy his career economy rate is 9 and he isn't exactly a wicket taker. He has six ducks in 23 innings in ODIs and an even more astounding failiure when we are batting second which is when you expect guys like YKP to soak the pressure and take you home i am not blaming him for yesterday but i seriously think its time to move on from YKP
maybe not so bad yesterday but over all he has been poor. As far as YKP is concerned he has a reputation he is the guy who we can hold back and the opponents should quake in their boots dreading his arrival with the bat and that is precisely why we have him the team he is supposed to be a finisher but even yesterday he was lucky to get 2 fours one of an inside edge and the other of a miscue that went miles in the air. To be fair i haven't seen him finish anything. He is incapable of playing back to the wall out of the blue innings in the international level which has made him such a force to fear in domestic level. his bowling on an average has been far from handy his career economy rate is 9 and he isn't exactly a wicket taker. He has six ducks in 23 innings in ODIs and an even more astounding failiure when we are batting second which is when you expect guys like YKP to soak the pressure and take you home i am not blaming him for yesterday but i seriously think its time to move on from YKP
i agree but partly Yusuf has played some good innings in T20s,like the one in SL last year or two knocks v WI n Eng in last WC.agreed that hes not as consistent as u'd like,but then again hes not useless either.i think we should keep him for T20s regarding his ODI record,Rohit Sharma has a even poorer record at an average of 24 n S/R of 72.but still he continues to find his place in the team
i agree but partly Yusuf has played some good innings in T20s,like the one in SL last year or two knocks v WI n Eng in last WC.agreed that hes not as consistent as u'd like,but then again hes not useless either.i think we should keep him for T20s regarding his ODI record,Rohit Sharma has a even poorer record at an average of 24 n S/R of 72.but still he continues to find his place in the team
as far as ODI is concerned the time to make a selection call is now if we are going to keep him might as well keep him till the world cup no point throwing out right beofre the event and then expecting some newbie to come and do the job ..
as far as ODI is concerned the time to make a selection call is now if we are going to keep him might as well keep him till the world cup no point throwing out right beofre the event and then expecting some newbie to come and do the job ..
i think the choice is between him,IKP n Jadeja.i still feel IKP is best man for the job.but looking at subcontinental conditions,YKP might not be bad too.Jadeja is as good as gone