Want to get in shape for summer? Join in...

Lurker

Btw did you guys read about the brazilian bodybuilder who injected all kind of sh** into his body to look big and ended up looking real ugly and also almost killing himself. Due to grossness i am not posting his picture here.
Yep n I have seen folks doing that. I always believe that bodybuilders have this sense of insecurity about their size n some can go to any extent to gain size

Not a fan of Hot Yoga. Just do regular yoga. When you are in a heated environment, your blood flow increases making you feel like you are more flexible then you really are. Could lead to injury. Yoga is more than just stretching but I won't get into that in this thread :)

My dad is 60 and doing yoga for 20 years now. He is so fit, no diabetes, no bp..started doing yoga for few weeks now. I can feel the difference. But, I don't want to get into too much of this as the yoga gurus I have met asked me to avoid eating non veg , onion and garlic. Lol. I don't understand why anyone should avoid garlic and onion. !!

:omg: :hail:
Impressive !!
roadwork or treadmill?
:--D Used to run on the track but now I've moved to a new place and the school has the track locked (:facepalm:) so have been off running for some time now. Find it strange running on the roads...atleast for now. p.s: got the habit from high school where we used to run 4 laps every other day. quite a few guys could run mile under 6 at the end of the season

:--D Used to run on the track but now I've moved to a new place and the school has the track locked (:facepalm:) so have been off running for some time now. Find it strange running on the roads...atleast for now. p.s: got the habit from high school where we used to run 4 laps every other day. quite a few guys could run mile under 6 at the end of the season
It is matter of getting your muscles used to it

It is matter of getting your muscles used to it
yep, it will take some time esp. if you're coming from the off season. Once you get in your optimal rhythm, it becomes a routine...almost like a pendulum. Once I was just jogging and found it different and harder than the usual longer strides running.