52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hi Guys,

My name is Parijat Kumar. I go by the name of global baba now. You might not know me but I am the guy who inspired the book the Monk who sold his Ferrari and was also the inspiration for Satyajit Dada for the film Agantuk. I don't want you guys to believe me,because I don't seek believers. However,I am travelling from forum to forum to spread peace and love,Just want to enjoy this amazing commune of cricket.

Hope to stick around

Hi newbie here, I love playing hockey and soccer. I want to meet new friends and learn new stuff. Please welcome me ;)

--------------------------------------

France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French foods such as bakery, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard and French bread.

Edited by Franz

On 6/27/2018 at 9:17 PM, Global.Baba said:

Hi Guys,

My name is Parijat Kumar. I go by the name of global baba now. You might not know me but I am the guy who inspired the book the Monk who sold his Ferrari and was also the inspiration for Satyajit Dada for the film Agantuk. I don't want you guys to believe me,because I don't seek believers. However,I am travelling from forum to forum to spread peace and love,Just want to enjoy this amazing commune of cricket.

Hope to stick around

. Don't forget the dot

On 7/5/2018 at 7:10 AM, Franz said:

Hi newbie here, I love playing hockey and soccer. I want to meet new friends and learn new stuff. Please welcome me ;)

--------------------------------------

France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French foods such as bakery, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard and French bread.

Welcome to icf.