Babri Verdict to be announced today

ravishingravi

Oh dear. I wonder why you wasted your time and effort on such a long reply :hmmm: My query was clear and to the point *rollingeyes* git<_<
Err, the court's job is to decide on land ownership and not to verify if the religion is true or not. Asking for evidence in terms of Ram being born at place X or Y is no different from questioning the existence of any god, u have to accept the belief of the people in terms of religion. What part of that do u not understand ? The court went by the history of the disputed land (which required evidence of the presence of a temple) and not evidence of the birthplace. Do u dispute the findings of the Archeological Survey of India ?

I think it is the right step for India to go in. This will make us a stronger and more secular democracy. This was the only feasible option under the circumstances considering that both parties did not have a strong title to the place. Also interesting to read Justice Khan' s judgement, "In 1855 the place was used both by hindus and muslims as a place of worship".

Just wondering, is their any substantial proof the site was the birthplace of, as the BBC said, " The Hindu diety, Ram" ? I mean the mosque was 450 years old and unless there is literature present from before that period which endorses the Hindu POV, I fail to see a reason for this judgment :)
Is there any substantial proof that Mohamed received the Qu'ran from God on top of the mountain or wherever?

Pak_Fan_4_Eva, you should educate yourself on the subject first before "failing to see a reason for the judgement". It is very easy to randomly waive your hand especially when as a P@ki you have absolutely no good intentions regarding internal issues of India, but don't expect to get a proper response when your intentions can't be seen as anything but pathetic, which is also obvious from the smiley at the end of your post. I also take it that you must be pretty pissed that Indian muslims are taking it in stride and only challenging it by lawful means as opposed to the anarchy and chaos in your own country every day :hehe:

Pak_Fan_4_Eva, you should educate yourself on the subject first before "failing to see a reason for the judgement". It is very easy to randomly waive your hand especially when as a P@ki you have absolutely no good intentions regarding internal issues of India, but don't expect to get a proper response when your intentions can't be seen as anything but pathetic, which is also obvious from the smiley at the end of your post. I also take it that you must be pretty pissed that Indian muslims are taking it in stride and only challenging it by lawful means as opposed to the anarchy and chaos in your own country every day :hehe:
OUCH:cantstop:

I think the idea of India is what has determined the judgement. Building a mosque and temple on the site will send a great message i.e. co existence of all religions. India has moved on by leaps and bounds this decade. The coming generation is asking more pertinent questions for development and growth. But this a landmark judgement was an almost impossible case. Ideally courts should not have been involved.

Doubt my intentions all you like. I knew none of my explanations would satisfy you guys so I'd rather take the path out from this thread. @yoda Same can be said about your intentions for Pakistan :winky: So basically we're on the same grounds eh? As long as there isn't any more killings in India ( we all know who the victims were gonna be), I'm perfectly fine by the judgment. My concern is based on the global brotherhood concept of Muslims. But then Indian Muslims is a special case because my relatives lives there are at stake as well.

Is there any substantial proof that Mohamed received the Qu'ran from God on top of the mountain or wherever?
Literature proof, oh certainly yes, from the days of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Accounts from various sources etc etc Can the same be said about my query? Can you give literature proof or even a reference from the days when the Babri Mosque was built? I believe the very first concerns were raised 200 years later.:hmmm:

Literature proof, oh certainly yes, from the days of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Accounts from various sources etc etc Can the same be said about my query? Can you give literature proof or even a reference from the days when the Babri Mosque was built? I believe the very first concerns were raised 200 years later.:hmmm:
justice is done by court,now stop raising question.:winky:

Doubt my intentions all you like. I knew none of my explanations would satisfy you guys so I'd rather take the path out from this thread. @yoda Same can be said about your intentions for Pakistan :winky: So basically we're on the same grounds eh? As long as there isn't any more killings in India ( we all know who the victims were gonna be), I'm perfectly fine by the judgment. My concern is based on the global brotherhood concept of Muslims. But then Indian Muslims is a special case because my relatives lives there are at stake as well.
What is he talking about??:hmmm:

Was not Muhammad supposed to be alone when he received all his revelations from god? Also was he not alone when he went through the Isra and Miraj? So basically some random guy goes to the mountains where he supposedly met another guy who said he is an angel of god it is supposed to be believed as proof by the rest of the world? Only one man's word is truth? Read the Ramayana if you want literature proof. After all fiction seems to constitute proof for you.

Stop making sly comments . we all know , No one gives a rats ass about Muslim brotherhood ...your intentions are clear .