CHE PUJARA is the real deal!

Sticking my neck out to say Pujara is a better all round player, with perhaps a richer repertoire of shots at the same stage of his career than Dravid was. Pujara surely a better player of spin than Dravid during his early days in int'l cricket. Only time will tell how close to Dravid he can go in terms of achievements.
I feel Pujara has the shots of Laxman and the temperament of Dravid.
Pujara needs to get into odis ASAP but I'm afraid his chronic knee problem might cut down his intl career. We also may want to look at Jaggi to partner Pujara at the top of the order in odis given the next WC is in Aus and we will need solid starts.
Jaggi that good:hmmm:
Jaggi that good:hmmm:
Averages 52 with 4 100s with a knack of scoring big. As Pujara's Test performances have shown if you select players based on their performances in respective formats, there are more chances of coming good. Pity Rahane and Rohit weren't given a chance in Tests where they average similar to Pujara but are persisted in shorter formats where they average in mid 30s in List A :sad:

He will have ability to tackle SA this time around. He has learned from his mistake. When he was on 19 at Durban, he played an unneccessary pull shot off Tsotsobe, otherwise he had been there for 81 balls. Can you imagine? A youngsters first away tour and having ability to grind out 81 balls against Steyn, Morkel