Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

haha classic' date=' I remember that vid, that kid is a legend. Can any southie tell us what become of him?[/quote'] I don't watch any Southie flix, but a gossip magazine tells me that that dude later went on to become Rajni's son in law. His name is Dhanush. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0fbwXh2hVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0fbwXh2hVM[/ame] As you can see in his latest vid, his dancing only improved over the years. Grapevine has it that after a few years, he to start his own political outfit: the AI-YO-DMK

^^ We're going off topic. :(( I have another novel way of settling who is > than whom. It is to compare the best dancers to have emerged from South and North India. Take a look at this talented little fella from down South.
Can you imagine Hritik or Javed Jaffery do anything that remotely resembles this master piece? Clearly, South >>>> North
Awesome kid. But, he is just a kid - IMO, effects of northie/ southie genes do not mature by that age.

Reading the responses in this thread' date=' I cant seem to decide which ones are light-hearted, humorous comments versus those that come out due to genuine prejudice. :hmmm:[/quote'] Whatever northies could beat up those skinny southies *exits*

Reading the responses in this thread' date=' I cant seem to decide which ones are light-hearted, humorous comments versus those that come out due to genuine prejudice. :hmmm:[/quote'] If you are referring to Mariyam's post. It is not lighthearted comment. Genuine ignorance. :cantstop: Rajinikanth's son in law :cantstop: .

If you are referring to Mariyam's post. It is not lighthearted comment. Genuine ignorance. :cantstop: Rajinikanth's son in law :cantstop: .
:facepalm: Please do yourself a favor and get off this topic (or the interwebs!)
:(( You guys didn't understand. Samajh samajh ke samajh ko samjho. Samajh samajh ke samajh ko samajhna bhi ek samajh hai. Jo samajh ko samajh kar bhi na samajhe paye Meri samajh mein woh nasamajh hai.

Guest Gunner
:(( You guys didn't understand. Samajh samajh ke samajh ko samjho. Samajh samajh ke samajh ko samajhna bhi ek samajh hai. Jo samajh ko samajh kar bhi na samajhe paye Meri samajh mein woh nasamajh hai.
Instant :fail:

Instant :fail:
You don't understand Gunner' date=' she was talking about you.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Gunner Isntant :fail:

[hmm, ek Machhli to phans gayi - thodi badey waali hai ] start reading from here. Cant you read - Northie = roughly at the level of delhi and above! That is where its easy to demark, below that we start getting errors due to horizontal expansion (east/west). Similar logic is applicable to demarcate southies - below certain latitude, where map width is almost same as it is at Delhi level. Which happens around Hyderabad level. Baaki 'beech' ke logon kee sharaddha hai, wo kaunsi paltan mein shaamil hona chahein.. (besides they should also worry about east/west factor...total identity crisis) Aur haan, "pure blood" relations with 'pure northie' is the ultimate test. Everything else is for the sake of simplicity..
Do you realize there is good chunk of AP to the north of Hyderabad. But then again I am not surprised, if your geography sucks you are either Morris or a Northie. :P

Do you realize there is good chunk of AP to the north of Hyderabad. But then again I am not surprised' date=' if your geography sucks you are either Morris or a Northie. :P[/quote'] oho, that is just a rough guesstimate. It is not black and white, it changes gradually. But, you have to draw a line somewhere. Better than drawing at gujrat-calcutta/ mumbai-orissa, where east/west factor should not be ignored. btw, isnt it around hyd over which andhra/telangna disputed. I see that they had some east/west problem too. map-telangana-state.jpg

oho, that is just a rough guesstimate. It is not black and white, it changes gradually. But, you have to draw a line somewhere. Better than drawing at gujrat-calcutta/ mumbai-orissa, where east/west factor should not be ignored. btw, isnt it around hyd over which andhra/telangna disputed. I see that they had some east/west problem too.
What exactly are you trying to imply? :blink: