THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

WTH!?!!!!!!!! That needed more than just a warning.Guess I won't be able to hold a sparkler all my life now. You have just destroyed my Diwali aspirations.:dontknow:

http://www.midgets4rent.com/index.htm
Welcome to midgets4rent.com. We are the leader in midget rental. We rent out midgets all over the world. If you are looking for a midget to do anything from midget boxing to doing your dishes then we have a midget for you. Midgets have many uses (see below) We even have midgets that love to be tossed. Why buy your kid a puppy when they can get a midget? Midgets are great. Rent a midget for your event today. Midgets have many uses. I have listed several uses for midgets below. There are many more uses for midgets other than the ones I have listed. If you can come up with a use for a midget we will be sure to satisfy your midget needs. Some common uses for midgets include midget clowns, midget boxing, christmas elves, midget basketball, midget butlers and maids, lepricauns, midget tossing, midget actors and actresses, midget comedy, midget slaves, midget bowling. Midgets may also be shot from cannons, packed in volkswagons and much more. Make sure you book your midget today. These little things are pretty popular. You may want to book your little person in advance to make sure you get your midget.