India vs Australia QF : Pre-match talk

I expect OZ to be all fired up for the big game and they should be as they are the defending champions! When watching Ind, I got a feeling that they were under a lot of pressure to perform at home. May be that's one of the reasons, why we haven't seen fluent cricket from them. In the game against WI, I could sense that they are now begining to come to terms with this pressure, so I won't be surprised if our performances keep getting better .... Go out and enjoy, team Ind :nice:

I expect OZ to be all fired up for the big game and they should be as they are the defending champions! When watching Ind, I got a feeling that they were under a lot of pressure to perform at home. May be that's one of the reasons, why we haven't seen fluent cricket from them. In the game against WI, I could sense that they are now begining to come to terms with this pressure, so I won't be surprised if our performances keep getting better .... Go out and enjoy, team Ind :nice:
There is no doubt they will attack our openers but this bowling into the ribs tactic is just a mind game which Viru is used to. We all know he is going to bowl a full wide delivery to make Viru slash over to a squarish 3rd man...or the same shot actually even going to mid on. These are the two ways I have seen Viru fall to Mitchell number of times. He will be prepared this time I am sure :P With regards to SRT, Johnson tries to get him LBW. Brett Lee will try to bowl wide to Tendu..making him chase and edge behind. Tendu has seen it all :)
On a slow pitch both Johnson and Tait look toothless, only Lee looks dangerous. But we shouldnt underestimate any bowler
Tait has had a fairly effed up Radar throughout this tournament.. the only reason they are still sticking with him is because the day he gets it right.It will be lights-out for the oppostion regardless of the pitch.. :pray: it isn't on thursday